Eureka

Crossing Over

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 06, 2010 on Syfy

• Claudia and Fargo - interesting Carter and Dr OldSpice - if Carter doesn't like him then neither do i.

Good episode and good season so far. I just hope that Eureka doesn't get too into shaking things up like other shows just because they can.
    Allison and Oldspice together just doesn't work for me anyways what with the whole time-bridge gone off to the warehouse. maybe another warehouse 13 / eureka crossover will see the time-bridge activated by an artifact-related accident and Oldspice back to 1940's and everything closer to the way it was.
    I liked this crossover episode better than the warehouse 13 ep. with fargo for no particular reason. i like both shows, don't get me wrong, but Claudia fit into eureka better than fargo did in warehouse 13 that's all.
  • Ok finale, they managed to tie the knot on the whole time travel plot.

The past and present merge when the season comes to a close. It seems that yet another Battlestar Galactica actor, James Callis (Gaius Baltar) will be joining the cast for longer than expected. Good news since he's a splendid actor and will add to the already high production value of the show.

What was not so good though was that there was the guest appearance of one of the actors from the dreadful show Warehouse 13. That show has the worst acting currently on TV coupled with horribly bad scripts. The appearance of Claudia in this episode totally throw off the high standard of the Eureka acting dynamics and ambiance. I REALLY hope the Eureka directors have enough guts to refuse tainting their work by further affiliation to that other horrible piece of junk show!