Eureka Forums

Syfy (ended 2012)

5x10 - The Honeymooners (Spoilers)

layle1

[1]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for discussion of the episode "The Honeymooners."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lazarius12

[2]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 11

If they kill off Holly, this entire season will have been wasted. That's is my only concern.

danharr

[3]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 45

Holly's back finally and nice twist with other Henry being a traitor. Now the wife can't say anything else the dimension jumping main cast is outed and I didn't think the cabin would be so funny but it was and sweet as well.

kanniballl

[4]Jun 26, 2012
    • level: 18

So Holly survives and remains sane... or at least sane for "Holly" So that's nice

But next from the previews of next week (or just the remainder of the season) it looks like there's going to be at least 1 more Holly-heavy plot-line.

Don't get me wrong: I love Felicia Day. A cute red-head that likes playing the "geek" roles... what's not to love.

But... it's Eureka's last season. Their last horah.

Do we really need to be spending so much time on a character that only appeared last-season? Shouldn't they use this time to focus on the core cast... or perhaps give some screen time to the 2nd-ary characters that have been here since Day 1? Do something with Vincent, maybe revisit some past characters (Stark, Cleaning-Lady, etc)

I'm not saying hide her away, but just give her the same air-time as (say) Jo and such have been getting. THERE, but not the focus of attention.

Again, I love Felicia...

I just think with so few episodes left they should focus more on the classic cast.

ltcomstella

[5]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 18

the preview was wierd

i thought i saw a crysis nano suit, holly gets an intersect upload and jack disapears in his truck, allison i shouting... cough chuck cough..

episode was great !

Edited on 06/27/2012 6:46am