Eureka Forums

Syfy (ended 2012)

5x10 - The Honeymooners (Spoilers)

layle1

[1]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 72
    Please use this thread for discussion of the episode "The Honeymooners."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Jul 18, 2012
    • level: 21
    This episode was ok. I liked the '3rd story' about the spy. I did get the feeling that Grace was a red herring because she and Henry shared practically everything in that memory sharing thing. But how could Henry not know about her past unless that device only allowed her to share what she wanted to share?

Lol, poor Allie and that old cabin. Big ew with the mud water in the shower. But damn, does she look fine in the night gown. Sali, you are hot!

Holly freaking out as if she's still in the NPC reality ... eh, I've gotten bored over that whole storyline... I do give credit for her when Jack was there to try and console her. Obviously she was the only one that knew it was NPC carter that killed her.

kanniballl

[3]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 18

MajLorne wrote:
    This episode was ok. I liked the '3rd story' about the spy. I did get the feeling that Grace was a red herring because she and Henry shared practically everything in that memory sharing thing. But how could Henry not know about her past unless that device only allowed her to share what she wanted to share?

That was my feeling too...

It's like "Purple Elephant" it's hard NOT to think about what you don't want to think about.

So unless Grace programmed that device to "ignore everything about X..." there's no way that it didn't even pop into her mind once while talking to Henry with those things attached to their heads. Sicne Henry was just vocalizing what Grace was thinking from time to time... like "oooh, right now she's thinking about BLA BLA BLA"

The older episode would've had the following line thrown in otherwise:

Henry: Oooh, you know what Grace is thinking about now? About that time we went on our honeymoon to Cancun... and how she wonders if I remember committing high treason OH MY GOD W T F

Edited on 07/23/2012 8:24am

MajLorne

[4]Jul 25, 2012
    • level: 21
    lol! totally agreed!