Eureka Forums

Syfy (ended 2012)

What happen to the woman that Carter was dating towards the end of season 2?

Comart80

[1]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 3
    Did she get written out?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChrisMcNully

[2]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 5
    The storyline there at the end of s2 was that Carter didn't quite feel it and so whisked her out of his life.

copygeek

[3]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 13

ChrisMcNully wrote:
    The storyline there at the end of s2 was that Carter didn't quite feel it and so whisked her out of his life.

I don't remember it that way, at all. Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I thought they had some communication breakdown where Carter thought Callie wanted to get more serious and he wasn't ready for that, so they decided to just take things slow. However, I think the audience was supposed to understand that Callie wasn't trying to get more serious either, but that Carter was jumping to conclusions.

Is that wrong?

Xannie

[4]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    Last I saw her was at Zoe's party. She and Jack entered the house together and Sarah said: "sorry your gettaway got cut short." Then she was in the background when Jack caught Jo and Zane kissing and thats the last I saw her.
    Nothing said they were not still dating but if the writers were going to give this relationship a chance I would've expected to see her as a worried party guest when Jack and Nathan were being cooked.

RockSiren

[5]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yeah I dont remember any major writing-outing...too bad I liked Calleigh.
    Edited on 08/06/2008 9:33am

gothicsweetie

[6]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think Callie was more suited for jack then Alison not that i dislike Alison, I just the Callie and Jack made a better couple

RockSiren

[7]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 7
    Totally. I think if they were going to keep up the obligatory love triangle dynamic (which they seem to want to), showing Alison that she had competition kept it interesting. Plus, again, I think she was way more suited.

leesha_27

[8]Aug 8, 2008
    • level: 17
    Yeah I wondered what happened to her. They did make a good couple, at least when it came to the love triangle thing, showing some competition etc. But even still, she was cool.
    Edited on 08/08/2008 11:26am

titan4lizife

[9]Aug 12, 2008
    • level: 16
    I would love to know the answer to this question, the woman just up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

leesha_27

[10]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    titan4lizife wrote:
    I would love to know the answer to this question, the woman just up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

ahah

cierob

[11]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 12
    Maybe she got too much of that dry cleaning solution on her and she disappeared, and no one noticed.

cierob

[12]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 12
    Now that I think of it Callie isn't the only person to just disappear without a trace. Whatever happend to Spencer? Maybe if Spencer was around Henry wouldn't have gone off the deep end. And of course where is Taggart? Or young Walter Perkins.

adiav

[13]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 8

There's tonnes of little things that just disappear without a trace in Eureka, which is a shame because I find myself wondering about them when I'm watching the show (which is why I came over to this board to see if I could find anything out about them).

For example: What ever happened to the ghost Zoe and Carter, the ones who passed Zoe and Jack when they first came to Eureka? What was that all about? Yeah, don't yell, I just got to this board, and I just saw some of the threads about it... I'll go read them now.

And what is the deal with Kevin being so normal when Jack first encounters him, and then going back to his autistic self later? They made a deal out of Allison being upset that Jack had said that he'd had a nice chat with Kevin, like he was trying to be cruel to her because Kevin doesn't chat, and then never came back to that. That's probably covered somewhere here too, right?

Edited on 09/15/2008 12:18am

36th_Phantom

[14]Sep 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    cierob wrote:
    Now that I think of it Callie isn't the only person to just disappear without a trace. Whatever happend to Spencer? Maybe if Spencer was around Henry wouldn't have gone off the deep end. And of course where is Taggart? Or young Walter Perkins.
    I wondered about these two also (Spencer and Callie) Spencer made a breif reappearence as a DJ at the school party, but Callie just vanished without a trace!!