Jack of All Trades

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 14, 2012 on Syfy

• Outstanding Epsiode

The more I watch this final season and realize that the writers and actors are "leaving it all out on the field", the more pissed I become when I understand that I will be without this show in the near future.

After viewing the teaser for the episode last week, I was curious as to how the standard sci-fi body swap theme would be handled. I was more than impressed - I was laughing out loud at several points as each actor incorporated the "swappies" mannerisms and voice inflections. Really, really, well done on that part.

I also enjoyed the rather serious undertones in regard to the damage the matrix did to the relationships of Carter/Allison, Carter/Jo, Jo/Zane, Zane/Carter, Allison/Jo and Henry/Grace. The strain that the Matrix placed on each relationship, either romance based or friendship based, was handled beautifully by each character. Its also refreshing to see that Allison, although brilliant and pragmatic, can still fall prey to baser emotions such as jealousy.

This episode was the perfect balance of humor and drama.

Really well done.
  • I laughed my ass off!

Such a great episode! Such a great ensamble of actors playing on each other. I have liked all the episodes so far this season, but this one made me nostalgic. Sentimental all the way down to my toes. It made me realise how much i am going to miss all these quirky goofy lovable characters. Jack was really jack af all trades in this episode, especially liked his take on Fargo. Felt sorry for Lupo though! Really like hers and Jacks relationship...
  • Awesome episode!

The episode was great, but I couldn't also help thinking what a blast the crew must have had filming it!

And wow, I knew Allison was gorgeous, but.....well, speechless is all I have to say about her bedroom scene.