Eureka

Just Another Day

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 16, 2012 on Syfy

• Fantastic series bookended for all time.

Eureka had it's ups and downs throughout the years and I'm sure like any good TV show, every fan will have their favorite season, their favorite character and their favorite episode. Mine would probably be the first season, Stark and "I Do Over". The one thing that the little town of Eureka always had though, was a fantastic family. Not every episode is memorable, but every episode had heart...and some quirky science to go with it. The finale was no different in this regard as the town was overrun by wormholes threatening to rip everyone apart. Spoiler warning: They solve the problem and live happily ever after. But really, would you want it any other way? Fargo gets his girl, Joe is getting married, Jack comes around full circle with another kid on the way and Henry finally gets the position I'm sure we've all wanted to see him obtain; Director of GD. It's the perfect way to end one of the most fun television shows of the last decade and book-ending with the original Pilot episode is the only way I've dreamed of it closing out. Seriously, I have a list of all the unanswered questions of the show and right at the top has been that little mystery of Jack and Zoe. Poetically checked off when we all check out.

In all honesty, there's no reason to review the finale to a show. At this point you know if you're in till the end. So I'll just close this out by saying I hope you enjoyed Eureka's roller coaster ride as much as I did. And remember, it's just another day in...Eureka.