Eureka

One Giant Leap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 19, 2011 on Syfy

• Not the usual way of ending the season

I loved the way they ended the previous seasons, with the nice feeling of closure, still with the opportunity to continue the story.

But this time they just built a Big Cliffhanger. The other parts of the episode, with the naked singularities, felt just like filler. Sloppy storyline with a lot of scientific talk and cliches. Oh, and kisses.

I'm disappointed.

• Lost in Space / Time ?

I figured something like this would happen. They build a ship with an FTL drive and they're using it to only go as far as Titan? Who knows where they'll end up now. Just hope they'll get back before the season ends. And whats up with having to wait til January?

• WTF!!!!

Loved the episode all the way through had a lot of twist and turns. I believe the malfunction had to do with Beverly, poor Allison hopeshe will be O.K. And what's up with Jo I get why she left whathowcan she achieve what she wants, she will only end up returning to Eureka later anyway. But without a doubt agreat ending now the long wait begins.........

• Wow, what a cliffhanger!

Nice one, guys! This was beautiful work, making the last episode in 4th season. Romance, humor, and then the suspense, and then - boom!

Almost too stretched with whole singularity thing, though. That's as far from science as possible.

But overall impression is spectacular.

Waiting for the 5th season. Hope they'll meet SGU team ;)