Eureka

Shower the People

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 21, 2009 on Syfy

• Aquaphobia

This is the last in the alien ship arc. To me what really makes this episode stand out is really about the realtionships both Carter and Henry have. For Carter it's the love triangle between both Alison and Tess. I'll admit I'm either way in the matter, cause I like both of them but in honest I like Tess more I don't know may'be because she's a little more my type and she just seems more intersting. Alison is good don't get me wrong but I always found her the least interesting character in the show but that's me. Anyway I really like how Carter exersises emotions for both women, from the worry of Alison's preganicy. But also how he was acutally having some strong feelings for Tess. The best moment that demonstrated that was when she was in trouble, he really showed deep concern and agression to saving her. And as we saw at the end, Alison and Carter are dialing down on their friendship, I saw it coming since both of them have been drifting apart. However I wouldn't fret the game is far from over, but Alison and Carter are down to the last period of the game so they better choose right now.

I even liked the interaction between Henry and Kim 2.0 which I thought was sweet both really were warming up to her. Henry was exercising strong feelings as well when he saw the experement they were conducting on her was hurting her he wanted them to stop, which is something any good friend/boyfriend should do.

The case itself was pritty good and suspensful as usual, not much I can say about that except did like the scientist that worked on purified water thought she was hot, wore the wet suit well.

I would of given the episode a complete ten but I had one problem with this, I may be in the minority on this but I wished they didn't kill Kim 2.0. This episode had the same fundamental problem most comic book series tend to commit when they resurect a character only to kill him or her off again. I always found that kind of pointless. I really felt if they kept her charcter a lot more could of been done let alone for both Henry and her; I was really looking forward to that, but when they didn't go that direction I felt betrayed. But I'll admit it was sad to see her go, Kim 2.0 is wrong she isn't just data she is a wonderful living being.