Eureka

Stoned

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 20, 2010 on Syfy

• Finally! Some serious progression with laughs along the way.

I love this show, i really do. But i will also be the first to admit that throughout the season there is very little progression as far as characters and plot go. Typically we go humorous day by humorous day, which is cool, i laugh just as much as the next person.

But this episode! Talk about a jump!

Starting off with the best thing, Jack and Allison!!!!!!! finally finally finally! we see the picked up spark that got our hearts beating in the first season. And here i was afraid they were going to torture us for the rest of the season.....

But with the rise of one couple another must fall. Jo and Zane...yeah what's another complication. Zane and zoe, can't say i didn't see it coming at one point, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. I still have hope for the zane and jo pairing, i'm just not expecting it anytime soon now. This should be interesting.

Let's not forget Henry singing Mgm style in Gd!!! my jaw practically unhinged at the sight! Completely romantic if a little corny, still cool enough to be appreciated. Rootin for ya Henry!

THe plot (Outside of the characters) was pretty good, definitely had me worried for a second despite the knowledge that its was the last ten minutes so they had to figure something out soon.

The grant plotline is picked up a little bit but kind of pales in comparison to the other characters tribulations.

Oh and bringing Beverly back, gotta say didn't see that happening, now that is something i'm definitely looking forward to learning more about...daughter?? what?!!?

All in all i'd give this episode a serious 10/10. Leave it to eureka to keep me on the edge of my seat!