The Ex-Files

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 27, 2010 on Syfy

• Nathan Stark!

That guy was awesome in this series and I was very sad to see him go in season 3. And honestly, there are only a few reasons why I gave this episode such a high score; because, in actuality, there was plenty about this episode that I didn't like.

I don't like - scratch that. hate - where they're going with Alison and Carter. I think that relationship is very irritating. Part of this may or may not stem from my disgust for Alison all together, but still. I just don't buy it! It's so dull. I was into the idea in season 1 but to me that spark died back then!

I loved that Nathan Stark was back but I hate the way they incorporated him into the episode. As if Alison wouldn't be totally affected by the thought of Nathan being back, even if he's just a hallucination. She was completely unmoved, numb to the idea as if Nathan didn't just die only a freakin' YEAR ago... on their wedding day!! Moving on.

I did really like the ending with Zane and Jo, though. That scene was awesome when it turned out to be the real Zane! :O Oops!

Also, I really liked how Beverly returned. I didn't think I'd see her again! So those last two items were the only thing that saved this episode for me. Still, I'm loving this season so far despite the fact that things have changed so drastically.