Eureka

The Story of O2

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 30, 2010 on Syfy

• Not my favorite

I guess I am more writing this in contrast to the earlier reviews, or I guess I should say rebuttal. One of them referred to Carter being turned into a prude because off his poor reaction to Zoey's Dorm being Co-ed. They didn't turn him that way. Carter has ALWAYS been over-protective of Zoey. ALWAYS. it should come as no surprise that he is uncomfortable with that. Especially when he is dealing with a half naked boy in the bathroom. Secondly, I like that Dr.Grant is not such a snarky character. Makes him too much like Stark. I wonder if they will ever bring him back? I enjoyed watching Zane stay & fight for his name. I feel for Jo hoping to see a glimpse of the Zane that she knew. She can't help it. You know what I do agree with? Alison's character was massacred in this episode. Messing with Kevin's rocket? Not the ethical Alison Blake from seasons past. As a mom, I get that it must be incredible to finally get to connect with her son, but it can't decimate her core values to do so. I realize to some she is getting clingy & needy with her son, but after so many years of getting almost no response? she is bound to get overly- involved. I just don't want it done at the expense of a great character.