Eureka

What About Bob?

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 05, 2008 on Syfy

• Worst episode ever.

1.1
    Normally I love Eureka - but this whole plot twist with the Fixer is more than just stupid. I have to deal with layoffs and people losing my job in real life, it just doesn't seem like something like that should happen in Eureka. It's totally a R&D place, where they wouldn't worry about money, 'cuz what they invented last week alone would make up their annual budget. Plus the sheriff is supposed to be separate from GD - why should anyone be concerned that he's going to be laid off (Not to mention that the high number of incidents that they were referring to from the previous episode is totally been explained by the poor management at GD - they don't manage or handle their employees well so that the sheriff has to step in and handle it for them...)

So, once again the management screws over the actual workers for the corporate suits. And whomever did the editing on this episode should have been shot - it was sloppy and complacent - the holograph thing was stuck in at a horrible spot where it had absolutely nothing to do with anything else, and I honestly don't even remember the gun thing that Stark & Jack were talking about. It jumped around too much and tried to pack too much crap into too small of a time.

Horrible - and having the sheriff moping around, I mean, I'd miss Henry too, but he'd been gone for awhile. And if there was no way for Ally or Stark to pardon Henry, how is it that the Fixer could?

Although, I've got to say, one of my favorite lines: Stark saying "Not a scientist..." to the Fixer.