Your Face or Mine

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 17, 2009 on Syfy

• nice seeing an episode mainly about jo

she is easily one of my favorite characters so having an episode mainly about her really made me happy. The events in the episode were unexpected, personally i was shocked when everything came out in the open but then it all started making sense. Why jo's personalities switched constantly as well as who she liked. i found this episode very entertaining with both that confusing storyline with 2 jos and with carters always funny complaints while trying to pass his exam. This episode (like many others) just reminds me why i love this show so much and how it hooked me in with one episode.
  • When Jo is electrocuted, she becomes extremely two-faced. She investigates when three robberies have been connected. Meanwhile, Carter is doing his fitness program, so Jo must do what he does.

I thought that this episode was very good.

When Jo is electrocuted, she is revived. Suspicions are raised when three things, that are connected to each other, are stolen. Jo becomes two-faced.

I said from the start that Jo did it, but I was amazed to find out that I was wrong!!! It was Julia using DNA manipulation!

The Carter sub-plot was funny. It showed just how much brain Carter really has when it comes to being in Eureka!

Overall, it was a fairly good episode, which was jumpy in one place (Jo getting electrocuted).

I can't wait for the next episode! I think Eureka has picked up the excitement since its hiatus last year.
  • Someone's using Jo's identify for her own causing trouble in Eureka.

Agree with the previous poster said. This episode didn't quite have the creativity of the last episode.

It seemed like it was written within minutes. The plot was unoriginal and had been down before.

No offense but Erica Cerra is not a good enough actress to carry an episode nor do I find her particularly easy on the eyes.

The less Jo episodes this show has the better.

The Carter storyline was funny. I didn't mind the fact that he took so much time. It's obvious Carter sometimes likes to use a more aggressive approach to things. This gave me an opportunity to think scientifically and analytically. It was an ok episode.
  • Far inferior to the previous episode, almost see-through.

Sometimes the writers REALLY have an unoriginal day. Carter's test was a nice touch BUT are we to believe that he spent 48 hours figuring the stuff out? For three small parts of the test? I don't think so.
    Jo in the driver's seat? ALso a nice touch BUT is there anyone out there who did NOT think there was another personality involved when the DNA fly thingie malfunctioned? And the frustrating fact which you can check against just about any episode: whenever you see a cameo extra involved with that week's plot - well, he/she did it- and as much as I try to cover the disappointment an "get into it", I can't because it's just too clear and too easy.
    Honestly, Alison's "revelation" about Jo's involvement was the most anti-climactic, obvious scene I've seen in a long time.
    Maybe I'm expecting a bit more from Eureka, maybe I just have higher expectations because of the last episode, but this was a damper and it was just boring waiting for the plot to unravel juuust the way you might think it would. Waiting for better.
  • Deputy Sheriff Lupo has just passed her semi-annual stress/performance test with a perfect score. Now for the next 48 hours she will be in charge while Sheriff Jack takes his. Weird things start occurring around Jo as she seems to be acting strangely.

A really fun episode fitting in with the general spirit of Eureka. Strange anomalous things occur for seemingly no reason. Jo starts acting strange and doing things that she normally wouldn't do.

Actually this episode sort of comes across as filler as Colin Ferguson directs the episode his focus was on the main storyline which he was not part of. His personal plot line of trying to figure out how to push the button was fascinating as well.

Deputy Jo Lupo is the focus of this episode. It was almost like she had a split personality at times. After the accident with Dr. Stefano's machine it seemed she was having short term memory loss. The twist was great that Julia played by Lela Savasta had literally switched places with her. She was able to put Jo to sleep on command. I am not sure when she actually switched places with Jo or managed to do the DNA transfer to herself but despite that hiccup it was a fun plot. I guess we were sort of suppose to pick up on the fact that she kept saying Jo was perfect as a clue.

It must have been a fun episode for Erica Cerra who plays Jo. She got to sing and act quite a bit different than she normally does. Overall it was a fun episode and I personally enjoyed both the main story and the secondary plot. The show is showing great consistency. Thanks for reading...
  • Double the fun

Corny summary aside, I am so very happy with the way this second half of Eureka season 3 is shaping up. 2 absolutely brilliant episodes in a row. What more could you ask for from a returning show?

Carter's examination? I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It fit his character perfectly. Lupo's escapades around the town? They must have been so very fun to act. And Erica Cerra once again proves that she can act more than just the tough soldier type. She was brilliant in this episode.

I may not yet have forgiven the higher-ups for making us wait nearly a year only to give us yet another shorter than usual season, especially as we never really got the 20+ episode one we were promised. But with the quality of these first 2 season 3.5 episodes, I'm finding it much, much harder to maintain any sort of disappointment.