Eureka

Your Face or Mine

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 17, 2009 on Syfy

• Deputy Sheriff Lupo has just passed her semi-annual stress/performance test with a perfect score. Now for the next 48 hours she will be in charge while Sheriff Jack takes his. Weird things start occurring around Jo as she seems to be acting strangely.

A really fun episode fitting in with the general spirit of Eureka. Strange anomalous things occur for seemingly no reason. Jo starts acting strange and doing things that she normally wouldn't do.

Actually this episode sort of comes across as filler as Colin Ferguson directs the episode his focus was on the main storyline which he was not part of. His personal plot line of trying to figure out how to push the button was fascinating as well.

Deputy Jo Lupo is the focus of this episode. It was almost like she had a split personality at times. After the accident with Dr. Stefano's machine it seemed she was having short term memory loss. The twist was great that Julia played by Lela Savasta had literally switched places with her. She was able to put Jo to sleep on command. I am not sure when she actually switched places with Jo or managed to do the DNA transfer to herself but despite that hiccup it was a fun plot. I guess we were sort of suppose to pick up on the fact that she kept saying Jo was perfect as a clue.

It must have been a fun episode for Erica Cerra who plays Jo. She got to sing and act quite a bit different than she normally does. Overall it was a fun episode and I personally enjoyed both the main story and the secondary plot. The show is showing great consistency. Thanks for reading...