Eureka

Your Face or Mine

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 17, 2009 on Syfy

• Far inferior to the previous episode, almost see-through.

Sometimes the writers REALLY have an unoriginal day. Carter's test was a nice touch BUT are we to believe that he spent 48 hours figuring the stuff out? For three small parts of the test? I don't think so.
    Jo in the driver's seat? ALso a nice touch BUT is there anyone out there who did NOT think there was another personality involved when the DNA fly thingie malfunctioned? And the frustrating fact which you can check against just about any episode: whenever you see a cameo extra involved with that week's plot - well, he/she did it- and as much as I try to cover the disappointment an "get into it", I can't because it's just too clear and too easy.
    Honestly, Alison's "revelation" about Jo's involvement was the most anti-climactic, obvious scene I've seen in a long time.
    Maybe I'm expecting a bit more from Eureka, maybe I just have higher expectations because of the last episode, but this was a damper and it was just boring waiting for the plot to unravel juuust the way you might think it would. Waiting for better.