Eurovision Song Contest

SRG SSR Premiered May 24, 1956 In Season

jbeauchamp17

Eurovision Song Contest Fan Reviews (8)

7.1
  • A great night of diverse music, friendly competition and European solidrity!

Eurovision is a great event, call me lame but the gathering of nations for something other than football and for something thats more of a laugh is a worthwhile event. Eurovision has a bit of a naff reputation, but this is largly because the British mainly because were monolingual have little tolerance for foriegn music. If your in the know or have broader taste however you'll be aware that with every passing year the quailty of songs is improving vastly any many countries use thier top musicians. In the last few years I've genuinly enjoyed many songs and still listen to some.

Eurovision however is just as fun for the bad songs and the live mistakes and the guilty pleasure of laughing at whoever gets 'nil point'! My god did us Brits take it badly! We however diserve everything we get because we simply do not try.

I've always made an event of eurovision along with myfirends so this show will always have a special place in my heart no matter who wants to knock it