Eve

UPN (ended 2006)

Eve Fan Reviews (9)

• Eve was a decent show, but the writing and story lines were trash!

This show started out with a bang! The writing was fresh, the actors were great. The first two seasons, I fell in love with this show. Once the third season came along, the story lines were trash! What ever happened to Donovan and the club? Why would they not keep JT and Shelly together? If anything, why wasn't she still with the other dude? Eve lost viewership. Once I heard about the CW merger, I had a feeling that this show might get cancelled. Since they didn't pick this show up, why doesn't MyNetwork pick up Eve?
  • A great show! Please give it a season 4 or at least a final episode

I can't believe it got canceled. It was a great show. I know CW didn't pick it up but TV one still shows repeats. UPN pulled a another Moesha on us with Eve. With Moesha, It is too late to make a final episode. Lamont Bentley (Hakeem) died and Marcus T Paulk (Myles) probably looks too old too play his role. But Eve still could have a final episode made. It is not too late. I would like to see another episode made. A final episode should be made and air on TV One. That would be great for the show.
  • More cute than funny

7.8
    Eve's a great rapper, and I must admit- she surprised me with having any acting ability at all, but still her performance and the show is a little hollow. Again, as with most shows, the sidekicks create the best laughs-which is the case of Eve and her co-owner Janee Egin and her Ex-BF's roommate Nick (Brian Hooks). This isn't the worse show on TV, but there is definitely nothing stand out about it. It's cute more than LOL funny. I'm happy to see that at least one of the actors,Sean Maguire in "The Class" (CBS), has moved on to other projects. I think this show could've shown a lot more potential if writers would've committed to more serious storylines. Although Eve wasn't my favorite, it certainly deserved a spot on the new CW's lineup ahead of some other failing shows like All of Us :
  • We see a young woman Shelly(Eve) try to grow a bussiness and as she goes through loves and friendships.

This is the funniest thing ever the comedy is amazing I laugh every episode I mean Eve the show is real it knows how to make me a laugh I mean there has been friendship affairs and they have done some silly things which can lift your modd when you are down.
  • Shelly and...,I hated the show, she needs to get to know who Shelley is when that is what she "supposedly" did at beginning of season 2, I thought it was getting back to her & JT, I am done with Eve, she has lost me as a viewer.

0.1
    Eve is great. I am waiting for her to go back to the short do every now again. I really like her new style it is glamorous with a hint of ryde or die chick. I hope to see a episode where she is rapping in a talent show or something, it would be cool for her to perform her hit "What yall n*ggas want" oh my goodness then have the Ruff Ryders or the Aftermath camp make a guest appearance, that would be huge!
  • Just who wrote todays script, was expecting joy instead got disappointment

0.1
    Didn't like this episode much first you do the right thing by her picking J.T. then you come back and tear them apart. Wha'ts up with that? Was expected a Christmas wedding, these two are suppose to be together. I personally feel todays episode destroyed a lot of fans views, I know it did with the people I've talked to about it. Lots of disappointment. It was a joyful moment when she accepted his proposal now you throw in a wrench????????????? Don't miss understand the rest of the characters roles also bring enjoyment to the show, but my main focus at todays episode was Eve and J.T.

Divastarr2756
  • I love Eve, I watch it because its funny an eve is fine. This is a show I can watch all day long, with a couple of other shows.

Eve an her 2 best friends are really funny. On the show it look like they have so much fun makeing it. I hope 1 day i can meet Eve, and play in 1 of her shows. I think Eve will be a show that will stay 4 a long long time.
  • Eve shows the example of what real love life is all about. When you watch this show, pay attention and understand the life of different sexes and relationship.

Shelley Williams is the character in the series with Rita and Janie who work at a fashion shop called 'DivaStyle'. There friendship is very personal and are sometimes funny and situational. While on the men side you'll have J.T., Nick, and Donovan who chill around. Mostly Donovan owns and works at the party club called "The Z Lounge". Shelley and J.T. relationship would've made a big impact if J.T. would've made the decision to be with Shelley. Once finding out Shelley's with another guy. J.T. takes it to another level by purposing to Shelley to be his wife.
  • YOYO

5.4
    Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test. Test this review is a test.
TVONE