Everest: Beyond the Limit Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2009)

Anyone else been watching?

CoolUserName

[1]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    The cinematorgaphy has been amazing so far.  These sherpas are incredible too, i can't believe they summit the mountain on their own to set up the camps.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

darkknight201

[2]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 15
    Yeah, Everest is impressive. Oh, if you want to look at my blog on the storm of May 10, 1996 and the mystery of Mallory and Irvine, go to my Tv.com user page and read my blog titled:Mount Everest Mysteries

CoolUserName

[3]Dec 4, 2006
    sure, after watching the show i love all things everest right now, so i will check out the blog

marteekakarland

[4]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 4
    Been watching... LOVE it. I saw the IMAX film done in 1996 and the subsequent documentaries. I know what happened this year during this expedition and an curious to see how this show will relay that. I blogged my opinions here and on my own myspace blog, as well as did a review on this site on Into the Death Zone. Here's to the rest of the series!!!

cozymel

[5]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 3
    I LOVE this show.  I hope discovery continues with the series even after this expedition is over.  Can't wait to see what happens.... I'm totally hooked.

marteekakarland

[6]Dec 9, 2006

I'm right there with you. I just hold my breath until a comercial comes on. Them I'm like, "oh QUIT IT!!! Get on with the show already!!" I owndered if they'd try it again next season too. Given the controversy this season, especially with this team, I suspect it will depend on if Brice is sued or not. I can't remmeber if I read he HAD been sued, or if the family of that guy (not on their team) was GOING to sue. I'm anxious for them to get to that episode. I'd like to see what happened from their point of view.

Marteeka

CoolUserName

[7]Dec 11, 2006
    cozymel wrote:
    I LOVE this show.  I hope discovery continues with the series even after this expedition is over.  Can't wait to see what happens.... I'm totally hooked.

i agree, everest just fascinates me. I'm really amazed with the eclectic group that wants to climb the mountain as well

marteekakarland

[8]Dec 21, 2006
    I was totally hooked! I watched the final episode both times it aired Tuesday. This is one I'll probably buy when it comes out on DVD from the Discovery Channel like I did "Supervolcano."