Everwood Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

I love and adore Bright and Hannah esp in 4.10 ep

jatarheel

[1]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    They are the most oddly matched and yet somehow perfectly compatible couple. I just love em. And this issue about things being so stable they're stale I think is largely an artifact of the need for dramatic tension to keep the audience's interest. Not any inherent problem. SO do they need to have problems or breakup to avoid being on the show backburner? Or can real love survive tv?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

whatupmyasian

[2]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 15
    its called acting buddy. jk, no yea i agree, hannah really changed bright as a character, no longer parties and drinks. i like those two as a couple

jatarheel

[3]Apr 10, 2006
    In fact I think right now H&B are my fave couple on the wb's super junior soaps - ie. Everwood, Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, Seventh Heaven, and One Tree Hill. What's yours?

whatupmyasian

[4]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 15
    well out of the shows i only watch everwood. and my fav couple right now has to be hannah and bright. i would pick amy and eprham but i dunno, they dont seem happy with each other. maybe irv and edna too but right now is H and B

1treehillfan

[5]Apr 11, 2006
    • level: 45
    Hannah and Bright are one of my favorite couples also. I love the way the compliment each other.

jatarheel

[6]Apr 18, 2006
    Ok, now she's just pissing me off. She was childish and judgmental in the last episode. So sad, ruining her character, which ruins the couple. What a waste.

best0fmex

[7]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 5
    jatarheel wrote:
    Ok, now she's just pissing me off. She was childish and judgmental in the last episode. So sad, ruining her character, which ruins the couple. What a waste.

how was she childish and judgemental??

jatarheel

[8]Apr 18, 2006
    Literally making a face at dinner, not being willing to even try to enjoy the experience, also not being honest about it, pouting at dinner, walking out on dinner, scolding Amy about Ephraim rather than understanding that it's complicated and painful. Ephraim left her completely brokenhearted for a very long time. That's hard to get over, no matter how wonderful Ephraim is now being. If Amy needs more time it's not Hannah's place to judge and nag. Hers was not a supportive, constructive critique.

marksvigil

[9]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 24
    sometime all a bad boy needs is a good woman to straiten him out. God bless Hannah she had the smarts and the curves to get her man. Maybe they'll have ketchup babies.

SMGslayer97

[10]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 34
    They became my favorite couple, favorite potential couple before that, rather quickly. I really love them together and like to think in they end up together. Had anyone heard that if they show had continued they were planning and putting Hannah with Ephram in the fifth season (as I said this was if the series had gotten a fifth season, so the ending would have been different)?

musiclover90210

[11]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 4
    I have a question does Hannah have huntingtons disease? I missed the episode where she takes the test.

SMGslayer97

[12]Dec 28, 2006
    musiclover90210 wrote:
    I have a question does Hannah have huntingtons disease? I missed the episode where she takes the test.

No, she gets the test and the results are negative. (Go Hannah!) Then Bright gives her this big hug, it's so sweet.

musiclover90210

[13]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 4
    Thanks

SMGslayer97

[14]Dec 31, 2006
    No problem!

marksvigil

[15]Jan 3, 2007
    I was just watching a rerun on ABC Family, "Where the heart is"That's the episode where at the end Bright returns something of Hannah's and he cant seem to get the words out, finally he tells Hannah that's shes hot and they kiss, I almost cried I started clapping and cheering, so romantic.I look forward to watching the up and coming reruns and seeing their relationship develop and evolve. Bright and Hannah such a cute couple.

GGfan413

[16]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    marksvigil wrote:
    I was just watching a rerun on ABC Family, "Where the heart is"That's the episode where at the end Bright returns something of Hannah's and he cant seem to get the words out, finally he tells Hannah that's shes hot and they kiss, I almost cried I started clapping and cheering, so romantic.I look forward to watching the up and coming reruns and seeing their relationship develop and evolve. Bright and Hannah such a cute couple.

yeah, i watched that too.... sooo cute

SMGslayer97

[17]Jan 4, 2007
    GGfan413 wrote:
    marksvigil wrote:

yeah, i watched that too.... sooo cute

Every time I watch that moment I get so excited and happy, not only did they finally get together after it took Bright forever to realize he wanted to be with her but it was just so cute! I mean they are both kinda flustered, nervous, and unsure. So sweet!!!

marksvigil

[18]Jan 4, 2007
    This is a Bright and Hannah message still not about 4.10. I just finished watching a rerun. " A kiss to build a dream on". There was allot going on but, Bright and Hannah still stood out. That scene when Bright picks up Hannah at the airport,by the way not one of Hannah's better looks with the fake tan and that Bo Derek hair. How cute it was when he told Hannah that he missed her. And When Bright asked Hannah what that little scribble on the post card said,and Hannah said she was trying to get the pen to write. Bright was going crazy asking everyone what the post card said. That little smirk on his face, how adorable is Bright. Then at the wedding Bright in his black suit looking so handsome and Hannah in that beautiful dress she looked so hot. really am looking foward to watching tomorrow. Bright and Hannah are so right for eachother.

SMGslayer97

[19]Jan 4, 2007
    marksvigil wrote:
    This is a Bright and Hannah message still not about 4.10. I just finished watching a rerun. " A kiss to build a dream on". There was allot going on but, Bright and Hannah still stood out. That scene when Bright picks up Hannah at the airport,by the way not one of Hannah's better looks with the fake tan and that Bo Derek hair. How cute it was when he told Hannah that he missed her. And When Bright asked Hannah what that little scribble on the post card said,and Hannah said she was trying to get the pen to write. Bright was going crazy asking everyone what the post card said. That little smirk on his face, how adorable is Bright. Then at the wedding Bright in his black suit looking so handsome and Hannah in that beautiful dress she looked so hot. really am looking foward to watching tomorrow. Bright and Hannah are so right for eachother.

I swear they were in such an adorable place from the end of season 3 through to the portion of season 4 where Bright cheated, right up until them they were adorable. That's what made me think that Bright and Hannah would work out, she made him so differnt and they had this natural chemistry and cute thing going on. It's what makes me think that had the series continued they may have ended up back together.

marksvigil

[20]Jan 5, 2007
    Well I guess this is the continual Bright and Hannah nightly forum. I just watched a rerun on ABC Family, " The Next Step". Thank God Bright is fine, sometimes he's not so bright, that sounds funny any way focus okay I'm back. Bright  told Hannah 3 dates and their out. Not the kind of thing you want to a girl when you first start going out. I loved when Bright went to Hannah's house to see what was up, Hannah's trying to explain her point to Bright and all he hears is that shes a virgin. But the most adorable Bright and Hannah moment was when Bright told Hannah that he wanted 80 more dates with her and that kiss. I could just die!!!!!  Bright and Hannah soooo adorable.