Everwood Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Not Real!!!!!!!

EverwoodLover13

[1]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 6
    OMG!!! I just found out that there is NO EVERWOOD, COLORADO!!!!!!!! I am soooooo upet now. I really wanted to go there! I really though that there was an Everwood, Colorado. Now I plan on going to Ogden, Utah(where a lot of the episodes were filmed). I am really dissapointed now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luvos_united

[2]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 14
    LMAO! You wanted to visit Everwood?

EverwoodLover13

[3]Mar 20, 2007
    luvos_united wrote:
    LMAO! You wanted to visit Everwood?
    Yeah!!!!! How was I supposed to know. I mean c'mon, I'm only 14!!!!!! LOL
    Edited on 03/20/2007 6:37pm

SMGslayer97

[4]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 34
    Ummmm....I was 14 when I first started watching the show and I knew that Everwood wasn't a real place, it's filmed in Utah. In fact quite a few shows take place in fictional places.

EverwoodLover13

[5]Mar 21, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Ummmm....I was 14 when I first started watching the show and I knew that Everwood wasn't a real place, it's filmed in Utah. In fact quite a few shows take place in fictional places.
    Well, I didn't know so....oh well. How would I know?

SMGslayer97

[6]Mar 21, 2007
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:

I don't know. How did I know? I mean it makes no differenece either way I'm just saying it's pretty much general knowledge amoung fans.

EverwoodLover13

[7]Mar 22, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:

I don't know. How did I know? I mean it makes no differenece either way I'm just saying it's pretty much general knowledge amoung fans.
    Well then I guess I don't have much knowledge on that subject then do I??? I didnot know, ok? Sorry If it didn't click in my head that it was not real! Now I want to go to Ogden, Utah. And as it turns out, My Mom's boss is from Ogden, Utah! How ironic is that!!!!!!

KB892003

[8]Apr 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    I live in Ogden. I got to see a lot of the filming that would go on here, and my sister once met Amy. I wouldn't plan a vacation to come here just to see it though, it's neat, but there isn't too much to do here. Unless you like to ski or snowboard.

EverwoodLover13

[9]Apr 5, 2007
    KB892003 wrote:
    I live in Ogden. I got to see a lot of the filming that would go on here, and my sister once met Amy. I wouldn't plan a vacation to come here just to see it though, it's neat, but there isn't too much to do here. Unless you like to ski or snowboard.
    You know the train station??? The one on Everwood. Do you know...Can you go inside????? When me and my friend April turn 18 we said we are taking a road trip to Ogden. If you know, would you let me know??? My moms boss also grew up in Ogden? And his daughter got to meet Gregory Smith and Emily Van Camp and had her picture taken with her. Maybe you know him. I dont know, I guess it depends on how long you have lived there. But please let me know!

HighLowBo

[10]May 8, 2007
    That is so cool you thought it was a real place! I hope u get to visit the place they filmed it one day

EverwoodLover13

[11]May 9, 2007
    HighLowBo wrote:
    That is so cool you thought it was a real place! I hope u get to visit the place they filmed it one day
    Me too! When I am 18, me and my friend said we are going on a road trip to Ogden, Utah!!!! I really, really want to go!!.....before I'm 18(but I know that won't happen)!!!!!

SMGslayer97

[12]May 9, 2007
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:
    Me too! When I am 18, me and my friend said we are going on a road trip to Ogden, Utah!!!! I really, really want to go!!.....before I'm 18(but I know that won't happen)!!!!!

Me and my friends used to make all kinds of plans like this in my earlier teen years, you'll find they can sometimes be really hard to stick to as time goes by.

EverwoodLover13

[13]May 10, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:

Me and my friends used to make all kinds of plans like this in my earlier teen years, you'll find they can sometimes be really hard to stick to as time goes by.

Well, I'll find out. But I don't think I'll forget about it.

SMGslayer97

[14]May 10, 2007
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:

Oh no, I didn't mean you'd forget. Are you kidding! I still remember all kinds of plans I made from years and years ago. I just meant that life can sometimes get in the way and it totally bites!

EverwoodLover13

[15]May 10, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:

Oh no, I didn't mean you'd forget. Are you kidding! I still remember all kinds of plans I made from years and years ago. I just meant that life can sometimes get in the way and it totally bites!
    Ohhhhh....ok. But what kind of things get in the way when you are only 18?

SMGslayer97

[16]May 10, 2007
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:

You'd be surprised. Honestly, I would have said the same thing when I was your age but seriously lookng back it feels like I lived in a whole different universe. But hey I hope you do go through with it! I mean talk about a unique experience right?

EverwoodLover13

[17]May 10, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:

You'd be surprised. Honestly, I would have said the same thing when I was your age but seriously lookng back it feels like I lived in a whole different universe. But hey I hope you do go through with it! I mean talk about a unique experience right?
    Right.

KPfan900

[18]May 12, 2007
    • level: 7

EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:
    Right.

all these quotes together are all reallt long, did you notice?  LL!

SMGslayer97

[19]May 12, 2007
    KPfan900 wrote:

EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:
    Right.

all these quotes together are all reallt long, did you notice?  LL!

Sure me and Cp do it all the time.

EverwoodLover13

[20]May 12, 2007
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    KPfan900 wrote:

EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    EverwoodLover13 wrote:
    HighLowBo wrote:
    Right.

all these quotes together are all reallt long, did you notice? LL!

Sure me and Cp do it all the time.
    Yeah, we do!