Everybody Hates Chris

Everybody Hates Earth Day

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 2008 on The CW

• One of my favorite "Everybody Hates Chris" episodes

"Everybody Hates Earth Day" is absolutely one of my favorite episode from this show that makes me laugh so freakin' hard from start to finish. The cutaway with Chris saving his his face, his @$$, and his future kids' @$$ in the beginning of the episode was absolutely hilarious. The beginning with narrator Chris Rock saying "Maybe I can plant my foot on your behind" after Ms. Morello said "You can plant a tree". The main plot with Chris trying to find some cans around town and recycle them was very funny and brilliant. The subplot with Rochelle finding out that Tonya has been saying unnecessary and bad words from Tonya's teacher when a student was bugging Tonya and then everyone is saying how Rochelle always yells so they make a bet that Rochelle can't last one week without yelling. Tonya sounding like Rochelle for a second was hilarious. Julius being tired and not helping Chris with his Earth Day project was very funny as well. Kill Moves going trash can to trash can and telling Chris that he needs to be quick was very funny. There were more hilarious moments as well. The highlight of this episode was when Chris though the delivery guy was his dad... I'll give you the quotes every quick. Chris said "Dad?", Delivery guy says "I'm not your daddy", (delivery guy drives away and then reverses), Delivery guy says "Am I?", then Chris says "no", and Delivery guy says "THANK YOU GOD". Overall, one of my favorite "Everybody Hates Chris" episodes that makes me laugh so hard. 10/10