Everybody Hates Chris

Everybody Hates Graduation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 18, 2008 on The CW

• One of the overall most aggravating episodes of the series.

Chris and Greg graduate from Middle School, and are excited to leave it behind. Though, Greg breaks to Chris that he is going to the Bronx Academy of Science instead of the public school, Tataglia. Chris is bummed out over this at first, but soon decides to get enough grant money to go to the Academy with Greg. Julius and Rochelle both agree after a little persuading. Chris gets into the school, but Miss Morello tells him just as school ends that the school realized his family was perfectly doing just as well as a white person's family should do, and they don't except him. This episode constantly made me crack up. Then again, all episodes of this show make me crack up, so it wasn't a surprise. I must admit though, it was very aggravating. it must be one of the overall worst episodes for Chris ever. He leaves school happy and excited, then a minute later, he is down in the dumps, he knows he won't see Greg at school ever again, and, oh yeah, he gets punched by Caruso at the very end.