Everybody Hates Chris

The CW (ended 2009)

Everybody Hates Chris Fan Reviews (169)

• I LOVE THIS SHOW...I CAN RELATE IN EVERY ASPECT. IT REMINDS ME OF MY MON, DAD AND SIBLINGS...KEEP IT COMING

5.1
    However, the “snow day” episode on 2/5/07 was a little concerning. Everyone I know watches this show—I just hope after reading my comments you take a more careful effort in verifying some of you details, especially where the mom and her overwhelming role is concerned.

It is a simple thing, but most moms know that “Syrup of Ipecac” is a serious extract. Specifically, Chris’s mom told her oldest son, while he was in the bathroom throwing up, to take the ipecac and “go to school.”

The following information explains why her instructions were scary…Remember, there a lots of young mother that have entered the world of motherhood, without the benefit of an older family member to guide them. Please be careful…

Normally Syrup of Ipecac should not be given at home if: The patient is less than one year old or Corrosives (lye, drain cleaners, oven cleaners, automatic dishwasher detergent, or other strong acids or bases) have been taken or burns are seen around or in the mouth or A petroleum distillate-containing product (kerosene, gasoline, paint thinner, furniture polish, etc.) has been taken or The patient is lethargic (sluggish), asleep, or commatose (unconscious) or The patient is convulsin.

SIGNED...A GREAT MOM, LORETTA