Everybody Loves Raymond

Blabbermouths

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 03, 2004 on CBS

• Proof that families shouldn't gossip!

I saw this episode for the first time last night, and it has easily become one of my favourite episodes.

Debra and Amy share all kinds of secrets about their husbands, not knowing that they each tell their husband. When Ray and Robert find out, they are not pleased, so they turn the tables on their wives. Frank joins in the discussion, revealing some home truths about Marie.

This episode is one of the funniest Everybody Loves Raymond episodes. A secret is revealed by each character including:
    *Ray crying out "choo choo" in his sleep
    *Debra's loud belches
    *Amy's inability to control her bladder when she laughs
    *(and funniest of all) - Marie's admittance to using jars of sauce rather than homemade.

A brilliantly funny episode!
  • Amy and Debra share secrets about their husbands, but it's not to long until Ray finds out and starts ups trouble.

I loved this episode...Amy and Debra start telling secrets about thier husbands (Amy, that Robert gives her a massage every night and Debra, that Ray had a choo choo train dream) When Ray finds out that Debra tells Amy everythng about him he is mad and starts telling the guys secrets about her. "I once saw her burp a door open." Robert gets into it and tells Ray and Frank that Amy pees when she laughs (A hilarious ending of the episode if you see it) & The truth gets out about their feelings toward Amy. Definitely an episode you dont want to miss.