Everybody Loves Raymond

Everybody Loves Raymond: The Last Laugh

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 16, 2005 on CBS

• Very touching, a perfect way to end a wonderful series!

This was the perfect finale for a superb series of Everybody Loves Raymond. It shows how families care for each other even though they don't show it with others present. I found this episode to be a real family bonding way of showing, even though, we're scared, it'll turn out okay in the end... =)
  • The episode that brought us into the final.

Everybody Loves Raymond,
    In this documentry we we look back at the sitcom and how heard it was to end the show after nine seasons. And how hard it was for the cast to get through the show. I actually like this it made rember the good times of the show.
  • It is a behind-the-scenes episode.

I think this episode was informative. It wasn't the best episode but it still was a really good one. This episode shows the final scenes of everybody loves raymond and their sad ending. It also shows what their ideas were for the final episode. It show the cast and crew farewelling each other as they leave the show after its 9 year running. It also shows behind the scenes. This episode was a good follow - on episode leading up to the finale. It was sad seeing these actors farewelling each other as they have made many episodes together. A great behind-the-scenes episode.