Bad Role Model

luckybill59

[1]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 1

I think that the show and especially Ray are very bad role model for young adults Ray can show how to manipulate lie cheat be inconsiderate he is a perfect example on how not to be a husband, father,brother,lover,worker,son,friend etc etc etc.Would not surprise me if Ray is like a few of these have already seen his personality and attitude on a golf course

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cmackin14

[2]Jan 4, 2011

its just a show...Raymonds not suppose to be a role model...have you ever watched any other sitcom like seinfield, king of queens?? you think they were goood role models...jerry had a different woman every episode..thats why its just a TV show and "Everybody Hates Raymond

txgirl75

[3]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 23
    yeah it's just a show. It was a great show CBS use to have the best shows everybody loves Raymond, King of queens the nanny and still standing lot better then what they have now. What talk about show that doesn't show good morals how about two and half men. That show is just awful now.

invader9505

[4]Mar 3, 2011

ray isnt the devil, hes just the most stereotypical version of a guy. he means well, but doesnt always follow through. i know he couldve been much worse...