TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Worst Marie Moment

King_MVP_Mr305

[1]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 6

We have worst Debra moments, and worst Ray moments, how about a worst Marie moments? For me, it was:

When she gave Debra that fake meatballs recipe
    When she acted like a baby when Debra's parents showed up to be in the Christmas picture
    When she told Frank they had a loveless marriage
    Whenever she ignored Robert or treated him like dirt
    When she made Amy cry
    When she made Ray and Robert feel guilty because they would paint that stupid shelf she wanted to show Lee and Stan
    When she teamed up with Debra to make Robert jealous by having Amy go out with Gianni
    When she made a big deal out of Debra wanted to cook a fish and have Thanksgiving at her house instead

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sherringford

[2]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 5

It looks like you've covered all the big ones I can think of. I'll just add one more:

When she faxed a letter to the FBI about crazy Robert and his lucky suit, ruining his chances of getting hired as an agent.

ecgirl08

[3]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 57

The one where she was such a baby about the Christmas picture in Season 5 really annoyed me like no other. That was so mean and selfish of her to do to Debra. Whatever feelings she had didn't make it right to completely ostracize her daughter-in-law's parents. To say nothing of the fact that they could have EASILY done a variety of different poses to satisfy everyone. But then I guess there would have been no plot if they had resolved it so easily

I also disliked when Marie got all rude and gave Debra the cold shoulder when she brought her friends over for the twins' knock-knock joke, and Debra was wrestling with the kids. Debra was completely in the right there, and yet she really got the flak for it because Marie manipulated the whole thing.

Granted, Marie was intended to be a source of comedy and overexaggerated humor, but she was way over the line much of the time, and Ray totally defended her all the time! I'm surprised Debra put up with as much of that as she did.

Raiders1637

[4]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    I think the worst moment was when she interrupted Rob & Amy's wedding. That was really over the top & they were starting to make her character really unlikable.

PiperPrueLover4

[5]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 18
    Ha ha I thought that was hilarious! I agree with the original poster's one about her being a baby when Debra's parents wanted to be in the photo.

mr_snakeabee

[6]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 7
    The one where she messes up Robert chance as FBI agent was pretty bad and when she was very judgemental of everyone after she got her glasses just to prove a point.

pinkroses87

[7]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 3

when she kept pulling raymond to hang out with her and the stipes (is that how you spell it?)

KingofIPirates

[8]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 32
    mr_snakeabee wrote:
    The one where she messes up Robert chance as FBI agent was pretty bad and when she was very judgemental of everyone after she got her glasses just to prove a point.
    This
    Raiders1637 wrote:
    I think the worst moment was when she interrupted Rob & Amy's wedding. That was really over the top & they were starting to make her character really unlikable.
    And This

futuramarama

[9]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 37
    The whole feud on Mother's day. She acted totally like a witch.