Everybody Loves Raymond

Frank Paints the House

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 21, 2001 on CBS

• One of the best

In my humble opinion,I think this episode can be put in the 'one of the best from Everybody Loves Raymond' category. And don't think I'm just saying that because Frank is one of my favorite characters (who, in this plot, is the 'main theme'). The painful but funny sarcastic remarks are his main ability,but this time,he's beyond that. In this episode we can see the full of his jokes,who,personally made me laugh histericaly (the last remark said, when Marie was all painted, was a top 10 one). I just love him,even sometimes he can be an as**ole (that's the whole point of being Frank) and I can say that this episode made me like him more.Go Frank!
  • A pretty funny episode. I give it 9.5 and the ending with Ray, Robert and Marie was really funny.

Frank offers to paint Ray and Debra's house, but refuses to paint it the color they have chosen. Frank's need to be "the boss" of every situation becomes too much for Ray to bear after they have a disagreement on the new color of the house. Frank wants to paint the house "Lemon Meringue" and Ray and Debra want the color to be "Chantilly Lace" So, he takes matters into his own hands and relieves Frank of his duties as house painter. Marie then reveals some information about Frank's past and retirement that convinces Ray to reconcile with his dad and to allow him to finish the project.
NIK