Everybody Loves Raymond

Liars

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 10, 2003 on CBS

• Great episode

Ray and Debra get caught up in telling lies in order to cover up previous falsehoods after Ray fibs to Marie about why he missed a scheduled time with her. When the lies snowball into an out of control degree, Marie picks up the scent and traces everything back to the initial fib. Marie seems to have won, until Frank reveals a damaging lie of her own.
    This was one of the funniest episodes of Raymond. The way they all lied was great and when Marie found out putting all the pieces together was great. One of my favourite episodes. 9.5 out of 10.
  • Ray lies to Marie.

I loved this episode. It was so well written. It was very hilarious. I could not stop laughing when I first seen this episode. I loved when Debra said that Ray picked a cheap hotel and Ray said that Debra wanted to buy drugs. It was so funny. The writers are very smart and talented. They are also very creative. This episode is probably the reason I watch this show. I just enjoyed this episode so much. Ray Romano is very talented and he is also probably the funniest man alive. This episode alone probably could have got the show the ninth season.