Everybody Loves Raymond

P.T. & A

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 11, 2004 on CBS

• Heaton turns up the heat.

I admire the performance of Patricia Heaton more for her acting that her politics, but in this episode, she wears a hot outfit. she is very sexy in this epecial episode. I don't watch the series much and it not my favorite shows, but seeing Heaton in that sexy dress is babe heaven. Too bad that Patticia heaton is married or a Republican, so it could be the last time I'll be able to see her this sexy again. As the rest of the episode, we it's a a so-so. At least I saw Heaton getting very hot. too bad I won't see it again.
  • If I had to sum it up in a few sentences here is what I would say: This episode is about Ray\'s jealousy, Debra\'s extreme sexiness, and the family\'s hysteria over seeing Debra dress in an extreme fashion.

This is in my top 5 episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond. The overall plot is hysterical, and the show itself is one I can watch over and over and over again and always laugh at. Debra looks fantastic, Ray is hysterical, and, as always, Robert, Amy, Marie and Frank manage to arrive with about 5 minutes of show time left to steal the show. Their repertoire in the last few minutes is enough to have you on the ground laughing. Definitely my favorite episode of the final season, which was my favorite Everybody Loves Raymond season out of all of them.