Everybody Loves Raymond

Ping Pong

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 11, 1999 on CBS

• When Ray finds out from Marie that Frank let him win in a game of ping pong He challenges Frank to have a rematch.

Marie has Robert and Raymond to take the fabric that she bought down to the basement. Ray and Robert find the ping pong table that they used when they were kids and talk about there memories. Marie comes in and finds out what they're talking about and says that Frank let him win. Ray says he won because he had done a ray man spin ball. They go up to ask Frank and challenges him to another game. When Ray goes home that night he practices his ping pong and wakes up Debra. The next day Frank is trash talking during the game. Frank: Hear ye, Hear ye. Will all woman and children please report to a safe distance. Except for my little girl, Raymond.

Frank: Marie, get a mop because after I play Ray the floor is going to be soaked with tears.

Raymond: Yeah, but they are going to be your tears because its going to be your funeral.

Frank: If it's my funeral how can I be crying? Nice try!

Marie: I thought it was good Raymond.

Frank: Oh look, Ray's got a cheerleader. Warn me when your going to do the splits.