Everybody Loves Raymond

Robert's Wedding

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 19, 2003 on CBS

• Robert tieing the knot.

This is basically your typical wedding episode but it\'s done right. It was so good it actually surpassed the episode two parter where Ray and Debra got married, this two parter I thought was a little better because it shows a marrage that goes well but not the way we would usually expect it to. It's a known fact that sometimes in Weddings things that can go wrong will go wrong. And one of them is Peter's slight mess up on failing to pick up the priest. But that's a warm up compared to Marie whom as usual is her oblivious self when she gives a long and rather unnessary speach on her thoughts about the marrage. I laughed my head off on the non verbal humor when Ray and the Priest sit down with looks wondering when her speach will conclude. Then there is both Frank and Hank arguing which was just priceless. Despite these things that have made the marrage almost spiral into chaos, everything went right at the end. From a heartwarming, funny, and rather honest speach Ray gave to everyone which gave everything a warm suttlety. And of course the finale when both Amy and Robert dance to Jungle Fever which is a rather unusal yet wise choice for their Wedding song (hey even I'm an Elvis fan).