Everybody Loves Raymond

The Home

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 20, 2004 on CBS

• wow, what a great episode.

This was a very funny episode. Ray, Debra, Robert, and Amy are so thrilled that Marie and Frank are leaving for a retirement home. Loved it!
  • When Frank and Marie tell the kids they are moving to a retirement center in Jersey, everyone can\\\'t help but be overjoyed.

I just watched this episode again the other night, and it is just perfect. I mean, outstanding acting by the entire cast. To keep a straight face, to even look forlorn, as Marie and Frank tell them all that they are moving to Jersey, it\\\'s just great. And then I love how Debra and Ray go into the kitchen and they are so sad, but then that little smirk breaks across their face - 85 minutes! And then, in the living room, Robert and Amy are being told of their fate - having to buy the house for $26,000! So then, when Robert and Amy walk in to the kitchen all dejected-looking, there stand Ray and Debra, dancing so sweetly together, the happiest we have ever seen the couple in the entire history of the show. And then, as both couples start dancing around like crazy, Robert plops Amy up on top of the fridge and they squeal with delight, and Ray tries to do the same to Debra, but throwing her against the fridge instead! What a great, great episode - laughing nonstop at this one! It\\\'s sequel episode was great too. Good, good stuff.
  • Funny

Loved this episode. This is definitely one of my favorite episodes. I couldn't stop laughing the way Debra, Raymond, Amy, and Robert faked being so concerned when Marie and Frank tell them they're moving to Jersey. Amy and Robert definitely tricked me! I really thought Amy and Robert were upset that Marie and Frank were going to move. I died laughing even more when Robert is so happy that he carries Amy on top of the refrigerator. Priceless episode especially when Frank and Marie leave and they celebrate but then Frank comes back and they stop and then he leaves again and they celebrate. Haha loved it.
  • Exciting

This episode was very funny. My favorite part is when they are sort of throwing a party because the parents are mv=oving away. And then they feel sort of sad because they will actually sort of miss them. Then at the end of all of this when ray and debra vist they get told the parents are getting forced out.
  • When Robert throws Amy on top of the refrigerator, he is able to do this so easily, he keeps her up there while they all laugh, when he gets her down, Raymond tries theto do same with Deborah,just as he goes for it,he ends up slamming her to the fridge!!!

I've never laughed so hard watching tv. But I really coul NOT stop laughing when Raymond tries to throw Deborah on top of the refrigerator..THAT was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Loved it so much, I want to buy the cds to watch it over and over. Anyway, I could really feel their exitement, the idea of Marie and Frank moving away.. was just too good to be true for a while...They couldn't stop celebrating... I was happy too..isn't that what what a good cast with a good script does? Well, I gotta handed to them..they did a great job with this episode...I still laugh when I think about it!!