Everybody Loves Raymond

The Home

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Sep 20, 2004 on CBS

• When Frank and Marie tell the kids they are moving to a retirement center in Jersey, everyone can\\\'t help but be overjoyed.

I just watched this episode again the other night, and it is just perfect. I mean, outstanding acting by the entire cast. To keep a straight face, to even look forlorn, as Marie and Frank tell them all that they are moving to Jersey, it\\\'s just great. And then I love how Debra and Ray go into the kitchen and they are so sad, but then that little smirk breaks across their face - 85 minutes! And then, in the living room, Robert and Amy are being told of their fate - having to buy the house for $26,000! So then, when Robert and Amy walk in to the kitchen all dejected-looking, there stand Ray and Debra, dancing so sweetly together, the happiest we have ever seen the couple in the entire history of the show. And then, as both couples start dancing around like crazy, Robert plops Amy up on top of the fridge and they squeal with delight, and Ray tries to do the same to Debra, but throwing her against the fridge instead! What a great, great episode - laughing nonstop at this one! It\\\'s sequel episode was great too. Good, good stuff.