Everybody Loves Raymond

The Model

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 10, 2004 on CBS

• After the agent tells Robert he has a unique look, he convinces him to pose for head shots with their "in-house" photographer. But when Robert and Ray return for the pictures, they are surprised to find the modeling agency has mysteriously disappeared.

This episode was so funny. I loved the storyline. It was so creative and the episode was very well written. I loved when Raymond took the pictures of Robert after the modelling agency disappears. It was hilarious when the family was judging the pictures. One even had Robert's head cut off. Then it was so funny when Ray was yelling at everybody, especially Marie. It was funny when Marie jumped. This episode was a series classic. It is one of the reasons why I watch this show. It was so amazing. It was yet another great installment to this amazing series.
  • Very funny in some areas.

Everybody Loves Raymond,
    Robert and Amy come to ray's house to tell him the good news. People at a photoagancey like his look. Robert takes with him to the angencey and gives them his money. When they return they learn they have been scammed. They were afraid to tell the rest of the family the truth so they take pictuers in the basement.