Evil Con Carne

Gridlocked and Loaded / Fool's Paradise

Aired Unknown Oct 15, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• I liked this episode

7.2
    I watched this episode on Cartoon Network Video. I like 'Gridlocked & Loaded' because Hector, Major Dr. Ghastly, and General Skarr are stuck in traffic on the freeway. There's also Tony the Annoying Grunt who keeps annoying Hector and the gang so much that Hector fired him. Then, Hector, Ghastly, and Skarr all fight over the front seat. They all argue until Hector transforms the car into a huge, gigantic robot, and then they're crushing cars to get out of the traffic. Then in the end, Hector called 'Shotgun!', but Ghastly got the front seat. Then, in the end credits, Billy from 'The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy' is seen mooning Skarr on the freeway. 'Fool's Paradise' was okay, though. Hector let Ghastly and Skarr take some R&R at a hotel resort. There was a running gag when Estroy was always bugging Ghastly with love. Sick! I've also seen Skarr surfing in the water too. It was awesome. I didn't know Skarr could do all that. Hector and Boskov were building a sand castle, too. Both of these episodes were just awesome.