Evil Con Carne

Cartoon Network (ended 2004)

Evil Con Carne Fan Reviews (19)

7.7
  • Yet another great Cartoon show from the good old days that should be brought back at some point in the future.

This show was pretty good along with its partner which to me is also pretty good (maybe even VERY good) and it is now The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy! Evil Con Carne was great too when it was first shown along with its great show partner! But as time went by The show based on the Grim Reaper made more popularity and gained a huge fanbase while this show did not become as popular with that big of a fanbase, thus having it slowly die out. That's a shame, i mean, this show (Evil Con Carne) I thought was popular too! I liked the cute purple bear! He was funny driving his brain up the wall! Lol, I liked his stomach too, it provided an interesting and unique third person connected to the main character! He tried to rule the world with an iron first with Scar ad a female scientist, his brain was the one who formulated the plans and had his two workers make that happen! His regular whole body was sadly destroyed by his greatest enemy which happens to be a fish army soldier. Fortunately the main character was saved by having his most important two organs being put into a circus bear! Now they try and figure out ways to rule the world on an uncharted island with a Bunny shaped base. This was another good animated classic on Cartoon Network that I like to watch, but argh, it was definitely forgotten as it doesn't really air anymore. I will miss this show, but it was great while it lasted. That is really fortunate how the other show (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) sometimes show some scenes of Evil Con Carne! Now, the whole concept was pretty good, and the show rules!