Extras

BBC Two (ended 2007)

Extras Fan Reviews (52)

• This has been one hell of a show even if its seems to have been used to attack the fantastic Catherine Tate at every chance!

Its a bit of a cliche to Praise Gervais nowadays, but then I wont be delibertaly critical, this is an excellent show which has been suprisingly original and a plasure to watch.

Its probably to Rickys dismay (unless deliberatly done) That this show often ended up doing comedy he apparantly hated - slap-stick camp frothy nonsense. Nevertheless these parts such a kneeing a dwarf, were some of the most memorable moments.

The regular cast of Maggie Darren and Barry we all very well cast. It was about time Merchant got in on the action! His charecter Darren of course was the shows funny man and besides the weekly celebs is the highlight of the show. Merchant I'm not convinced is more funny than Gervais!

Like with the office this show ended waaaaaaay before it got boring - in the long run, a good thing. But as a fan you cant help but want more. This is refreshing in terms of British comedy, and life saving in terms of American Comedy.

An absolute much watch. However the pilot episode (if new to the show) you should probably come back to later. It was OK, but didnt leave me with any enthusiam to tune in next week. Its good job I did because with a 9.8 score, this is amoungst my best viewing.