Fanfics

Chin-Inon

[1]Mar 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    Anyone out there have any EGB fanfics? I have fanfics in the making, but I'm having trouble starting them. However, I can give you some info on two original new characters from my first EGB fanfic, Ghost Wars:

Name:Kathleen Spengler
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Golden brown
    Other: Has a Southern accent
    Background: She is Egon’s second cousin once removed, and a protegee in science and mathematics. Fourteen years ago, she was believed to have perished in a car accident that killed her parents and older brother, but it was discovered in the fanfic Ghost Wars that she had survived and grew up in an uncharted Amish-like town.
    Personality: She is extremely caring toward others, and doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone. She takes joy in looking out for everyone else, and rarely thinks about her needs.
    Goals: Kathleen has no desire to continue the Spengler family tradition and pursue a career in science. She wants to be remembered for her own accomplishments, and not just for "winning the genetic lottery on brains"

Name: C.G. (Abbreviation of Canus Geist, which translates to Ghost Dog)
    Species: Demon
    Fur Color: Light Blue
    Eyes: Wolf-like
    Background: A demonic canine ghost from the deepest, most dangerous region of the ghost world. C.G. befriended the original Ghostbusting team when they were still around. After they disbanded, C.G. went to live with Peter. However, the quiet life didn't sit well with the demon, and he soon went feral. He returned to the city in time to assist the EGBs during the fanfic episode, Ghost Wars.
    Personality: As a whole, C.G. is distrustful toward scientists, on account of a scientist team that abducted him shortly after he entered the physical plain for the first time, and put him through endless testing and experimentation. However, C.G. makes an exception for the Ghostbusters, and will never hesitate to assist them. Although he is usually an overly serious ghost, he can become extremely hyper happy drunk when fed candy corn. He sometimes can possess a sarcastic tongue, and sometimes pokes fun at Egon, and provides colorful commentary to his life in the Firehouse.
    Goals: Sometime after entering the physical plain, C.G. was separated from his best friend and fellow demon, Firebrush, and also gained selective memory loss. (The name C.G. was actually given to him by the OGBs, since he can't remember his real name.) His main goal in his afterlife is to find out what happened to Firebrush, and regain his lost memories.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pokemastercube

[2]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    they seem a good new charaters

RobbieBasse

[3]May 31, 2008

Cool characters! I'm working on one called "Demon Day Afternoon." It's about the Containment Unit getting busted, so the EGBs next ghost, a demon that hates his original form and takes the form of a dog, must be held somewhere else. Roland makes a portable containment unit, captures the demon, and tells Eduardo to hold onto it. Eduardo manages to let the demon escape. Now, Eduardo get embarrassed and decides to catch the demon on his own. The fanfic has Eduardo get caught up in all kinds of bad situations while chasing the demon. During the end, Eduardo finally catches up, but then it reveals its true form, a giant cyclops with a horn. Eduardo now has to defeat it by himself after Slimer, Roland, Garret, Kylie, Egon and Janine get captured by the cyclops.

What do ya think?

Chin-Inon

[4]Sep 18, 2008
    That one sounds good, and I'd seriously consider reading it. Just be sure to throw in some Eduardo/Kylie interaction.

brianjones5496

[5]Feb 24, 2014
    • level: 1

yeah seems nice, I had idea like that, I thought of bring back the junior Ghostbusters, but as college kids. not many people renember them, they were in the episode return of the bogyman, andHalloween2.