Kyle and Edwardo

SageNinja0033

[1]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 7

Its been awhile since I've seen this series so I don't quite remeber everything about it. But I was wondering, it appeared that Edwardo had a thing for Kyle. Was that ever explored or developed in the series? Or did he nevere make a move.

And I can't remeber but but was it ever hinted at that Kyle had a rush on him too? From what I could remeber it appeared that Kyle was barely able to tolerate Edwardo.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chin-Inon

[2]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 8
    Sadly, the show never developed their relationship.  The closest we ever get is moments like in Seed of Destruction, when Eduardo saves Kylie's life.  I'm convinced that they might have kissed there.  But Roland had to ruin the moment, showing he's got the worst sence of timing ever.

shannonmuir

[3]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 11

It was definitely a love and hate relationship between Kylie and Eduardo.  I'm convinced if there had been a second season that would have gone somewhere.  The first key was that Eduardo had to warm up to the idea of ghosts and being more open minded on some fronts where Kylie already was, which he does a lot through his interacting with Slimer.

Kylie was my favorite character in the entire series, actually.

pokemastercube

[4]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 11

Edwardo did have a reviling moment in 'in your dreams' while he was dreaming

Gladrius

[5]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 21
    I seem to remember this one episode where a client asked Eduardo if anything was going on with Kylie. He laughed it off, but if you justed looked at him...you knew he was wondering it himself.

SageNinja0033

[6]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    shannonmuir wrote:

It was definitely a love and hate relationship between Kylie and Eduardo. I'm convinced if there had been a second season that would have gone somewhere. The first key was that Eduardo had to warm up to the idea of ghosts and being more open minded on some fronts where Kylie already was, which he does a lot through his interacting with Slimer.

Kylie was my favorite character in the entire series, actually.

Yeah, true, Eduardo certainly had a nack for saying exactly the wrong thing to set Kylie off He really had a immature school boy way of showing Kylie he had a thing for her. By you know teasing her and poking fun at her interests. But I don't think it wasonly Eduardo that needed to be more tolerant and open minded. Kylie really needed to be a bit more tolerant of Eduardo and not get so riled and annoyed so easily. I've been watching some of the episodes of this show on youtube and Kylie wasn't exactly little Miss Congenuality with Eduardo eighther. She was slightly atagonistic toward him at times. I just finnished watching the episode where there is a ghost that steals peoples eyes with a little orb and Kylie and Eduardo team up to go look for missing proton gun. And Kylie was just tearing into Eduardo left and right. I mean I know that Eduardo screwed up and was beinga bit to blase over it, but he wasn't being that annoying to warrant Kylie reactions. So its not just him.