Extreme Makeover: Home Edition: How'd They Do That?

Piestewa Family

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 23, 2005 on ABC

• Thie is one of my favorite show..I am happy they can help people out.. This show was sad but they help them out to get the hold family toghter..

The show was a good one. I am glad they got the whole family back toghter so they can relax in their new house.. The show helps the people that needs help.. That helps people out so they can live in a better place.. I love how Ty and his team does this in 7 days..
  • extreme make over home edition is one of my all time favourite programs on tv that i have ever seen in life. even though i have seen all of them, i have to watch them all over again. its amazing what they do for people.

an amazingly heart wrenching program that really tugs at the heart strings and leaves you teary eyed at the end of every program without fail. to watch a team of dedicated people who unselfishly give there own time up for families who they don\'t even know is unbelievable, but just a pitty that it is only based in the u.s.a. it would be nice for them to do africa or rio. but still can\'t get enough of it. keep up with the good work and hope to see new programs soon.