Aging mom and aun with health probs need help "desperatlly"

ReesieBennett

[1]Dec 20, 2012
    • level: 1

I'M WRITING IN HOPES TO FIND HELP FOR MY FAMILY, MY MOM OWNS A TRAILER IN MOORINGSPORT AND HAS NO INSURANCE, TONIGHT A TREE WENT THROUGH IT AND SHE IS WITHOUT POWER,HEAT EVERYTHING, MY AUNT LIVES WITH HER THEY ARE BOTH SENIOR CITIZENS WITH MULTI HEALTH PROBLEMS... SHE ALSO HAS 4 OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING WITH HER 2 WHICH ARE CHILDREN. I DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS TO HELP HER AND ALSO LIVE IN THE AMITE AREA... SHE HAS NO WAY OF GETTING ANY HELP AND I'M PRAYING SOMEHOW BY PUTTING HER STORY ON THE NEWS SHE CAN GET HELP.
    I HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER BUT IT IS AN OLD ONE AND WAS TOLD THAT THE DAMAGE IS VERY BAD... I HAVE PROPERTY HERE IN AMITE THAT WITH HELP SHE COULD DEF PUT ANOTHER TRAILER ON IT, I'M THINKING IT WOULD BE CHEAPER THAT FIXING THE ONE SHE HAS AND WOULD ALSO BE BETTER FOR HER TO BE HERE AROUND FAMILY TO HELP WITH HER AND MY AUNTS HEALTH PROBLEMS.
    I KNOW I'M ASKING FOR A LOT BUT MY MOM/AUNT NEEDS AND DESERVES A MIRACLE... I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WILLING AND ABLE TO HELP..... THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL HELP!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.