I have 2 kids in the milatary. and 1 that was a bullrider now with 3 kids

KarenSmith19

[1]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 1

Hello my name is Karen, And my dream is to have a house that all my kids can come home for a visit, or when they are on there RR fromIraq and Afghanistan. my husband and i lI've in the Mobil home his parents had for about 24 years. although his dad was a carpenter and did some work, its falling apart.this is the only place my kids call home.i toOK care of there mama for 2 years in her final stages of alzheimer's disease, my son Derek said mom i don't want to worry about her living alone, i have a war to fight and i need to know she is OK! so i did it..the hardest thing I've ever done in my life,, but worth it!she has since passed on, but she did it home,not in a nursing home! my son is now on hissecond tour in Iraq,,i pray everyday for his safety.. my daughter Lindsey is married to a solder too. Jacob is in afghanistan his 1st tour,,while he was on his RR she got pregnant, and he was not here for the pregnancy,,allot of complications, 7 weeks preemie, a sick little Babbie only weighing 4 lbs. my daughter is doing this living with me and its a lot of work and no space for it all. my son Toby used to ride bulls.. he was great!! but when babies started cumming he had to stop riding and now he works on sprinklers and landscaping,,so he is gone 2 or 3 weeks at a time..he has 3 wonderful kids..the problem is this house is falling apart,,the floor caved in with me and i have severe rheumatoid arthritis, i have a lot of depression because i worry all the time about my boys fighting a war,,i would love a bigger house so when they all are home they can stay with the whole family.. its been a long time since we have done that a list of just some of the problems at this house..mold in the room my daughter and new baby sleep in.mold in allot of places in here. my bedroom floor is falling through the roof leaks. the toilets don't flush i have to plunge most of the time, the kitchen is so small.all the cabinets r falling apart. the drawers fall out almost cut a hole in my foot.i love to cook for all my kids when they come home but its hard..i have a huge family and we have no place to sit,,to little..we are a sport family. baseball for my little grandson Collin and football! we do family BBQ and my son Toby is the best cook in texas would just love a nice place to sit out there and watch them have fun they are never together and also my sons wife has a nerve problem and her eyes will-close for a month at a time,,so needles to say they stay here so i canhelp

with the kids. we need help bad and i hope you will consider helping two of our troops have a nice place to come home to visit.. please help!!

karen smith

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KarenSmith19

[2]Apr 21, 2011
    please if there is anyboby out there who would like to help a family in need,, please sendany money u can even a dollar will help!! thank you and god bless to all who are kind hearted! god will love those of you who help our troops and familys!!

KarenSmith19

[3]Apr 21, 2011
    KarenSmith19 wrote:
    please if there is anyboby out there who would like to help a family in need,, please sendany money u can even a dollar will help!! thank you and god bless to all who are kind hearted! god will love those of you who help our troops and familys!!
    adress is 6
    6550 Navajo Road San Angelo, Texas 76901 GOD BLESS YALL WHO CARE