Nominate Someone For Makeover

SuperAceey

[1]Oct 23, 2010
    • level: 1

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR A MAKEOVER ? I LOOKED ALL OVER THE cbs.com SITE AND COULDN'T FIND IT..THEY ARE COMING TO EAST TENNESSEE AND I WANT TO NOMINATE SOMEONE..THANKS SUPERACEEY........

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LynnetteSue

[2]Nov 27, 2010
    • level: 2

For starters, I would imagine ABC would be aghast at your mistaken belief that CBS puts on this show. =) Secondly: http://abc.go.com/shows/extreme-makeover-home-edition/apply

Good luck to you and your family.

MichaelKerr2

[3]Dec 22, 2010

it on abc not cbs

tonettejeffery3995

[4]Nov 15, 2013

I would like to nominate my brothers mother for a makeover and a super mom she has carry her family and their failures and maintains her strength one son is disabled another has in and out of jail and last year she lost her only daughter to cancer and she has managed to keep herself together I think she deserves to have someone pamper her and give her some well deserved me time she's 70ish so time is passing she also has a hernia in her back so Steve help me give her this because she has also been there for me when my own mother won't be that's another show Steve thank you very much for what you have done as well