please please help us

lizbethMartin

[1]Mar 14, 2012
    • level: 1

im a young woman im 12 years old and we are a family of3 people that we wereadopted by my grandparents. we always live with them since we were born.our neese is living with us becuase our uncle got kll in mexico,and her mom lives in mexico,and our neece likes to live here with us.my dad was making a house for us,but he needed to stop working becuase he got a car acident,he didnt have the fault of the car acident,he got hurt alot and for the rest of his life.then my mom they found her a tumor,they needed to operation her emegentcy,but she couldnt get well after the operation,she helped my dad seling burritos and clening houses,and now she does the stuff slowly. we are living in a trailer,that has alot of holes in it ,and the floor is broken,the pvc pipes dont work,and the toilet is about to fall,we just have 2 small bebrooms,the trailer is about to fall,my dad has 2 years that he couldnt find any jobs,and we dont have good cars to travel far for jobs,and my brothers sleeps in the living room and they no longer fit,a long time ago i madeanother message and we did not find it ,im afraid that my trailer gets burn becuase we have eletricity problems we always see you on your show every day , we know that you help others and we hope you help us. my family is martinez my dad is martin and mom lourdes,juan,william,jessica,and me adriana.we live in clint tx 1516 westbourne 79836 in angels park,how could you know if you are seeng this letter...this is my phone 915-408-0650 to let me now if you are going to help us ..... i hope you come soon please help us do it for my family please thank you

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lizbethMartin

[2]May 14, 2012
    • level: 1

what about we dont have camara to send a video

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.