We are in desperate need of your help.

ramyamogili

[1]Jul 27, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi, my name is Ramya Mogili. I live in Andhra Pradesh, India. My family and I watch the Extreme Makeover- Home Edition everyday on BBC Entertainment. We love your show! You have made so many families happy. You made their dreams come true. It really is an encouragement for struggling families all around the world. My family is one such instance. You have really given us a chance to be excited about. My family comprises of four members. My dad, mom, my younger sister and myself. My dad was diagnosed with brain tumor in 2000 when we were living in the States. My dad was operated on and the doctors had to remove 25% of his brain which was affected. They had to leave in some tumor because when they tried to touch it, my dad was not able to speak or move the right part of his body. So they left some part of the tumor in his brain. The doctors advised him full rest. My dad had to resign from his job and we had to move back to India in 2002. By god's grace, he is doing great, although he is still on medication. A year and a half back, my dad was severely attacked my seizures, which he would have at least 7 times a day. The doctors increased his dose to drive the seizures away, which by god's grace have stopped, and he feels sleepy a lot. My mom is the only one who works. She works for a charitable organization. She was struggling to make ends meet, with buying dad's medications, paying school and college fees, etc. But God has been faithful to our family. We live in an old portion of a house, which is ours. Its pretty old and we don't have the money to renovate it. Our bathrooms don't have light, the electrical lines are faulty, we have frequent phase cuts because our lines are so faulty. Please help us. We really need your help. I finished my B.Tech (engineering), and I'm currently looking for a job. My sister is going to pursue B.D.S(Bachelor in Dental Sciences) and we need financial help. My mom's burdens would reduce so much if you guys help us. Please. Thank you.

Ramya.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ramyamogili

[2]Jul 27, 2012
    • level: 1

When it rains, there are wet patches on the walls and it leaks. Our bathroom is in really bad shape and we pray everyday for the well being of our house. We pray that the roof our bathroom is not softened by the rain and it does not collapse on us. Please help.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.