Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

ABC (ended 2012)

javnah

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Fan Reviews page 5 of 14

• Thanks allot !!

I am Minakshi from Bangalore India.

I am here just to say thanks allot to you all who are doing such a great job through this TV Show and helping who are really in need of your help.

I am watching this show since 6 months and feel in each episode that one day I will also try to do such kind of things in my life for at least few people.

I lost my father when I was only 20yes old when I was in final year of my graduation and in this situation I stared working to get money to fulfill my family's need. My father was an honest officer of postal dept. He passed away in 2002 due to bone cancer.after my father me and my younger sister started taking care of my family of 8 members .After 6 years I thought we both have to get marry and ask my elder brother to take care of our family and found a role in my office for him. We found one nice person for my younger sister and she got married then I thought about myself and found a decent person through matrimony site. we were in love for almost 1 and half years and finally got married with both family's agreement. unfortunately within four days of our marriage I came to know that he is suffering from blood cancer and within 15 days we got admitted in hospital and after one and three months when I returned from hospital I was alone. But I decided not to go back to my or his home town and start a normal life again as my love took promise from me to stare a new life after him. I struggled and now I am on my feet and trying to help my family who are strangling to live a normal life due to financial problem.

I have written this long story only to tell that I have gone through lot and understand the situation of those people who are going through different different type of difficulties . you people are there to help them as they are in need of you. I can understand whatever you people are doing for them. Really you people are doing great job.

congratulation and thanks allot .
  • plz help us !

pls help us on our situation.. kasi po malapit na po kaming ma demolis dito sa barangay namin.., at wla po kaming malilipatan pati pam pundar na bahay wla din kami.. tricycle driver lng po ang papa ko ta yung mama ko naman d makapagtrabaho dahil may tumubo na bukol sa under arm nya... sana po ay bigyan nyo ng katuparan ang mensahe ko para sa inyo! lage po akong sumusubaybay sa inyong programa! god bless and more power to your show!!
  • Down and out!

Love the show Ty and ABC. It sure would be a wonderful gesture if you were able to help out some one in Canada. Here is my story:

Working 7 days a week for the past 4 years just trying to stay ahead of the game is finally starting to catch up to me. I lost my home a few months back in a foreclosure deal thanks to the company I worked for at the time, not paying back my expenses as promised every month, they held back my expenses twice in one year for a 4 month stint, which caused me to go into foreclosure, however we did sell the home on the last day before the bank took it over from us, we sold the home for what was owing a loss of over 50,000. With my brother living with us who has a mental illness and not able to live on his own we are struggling to keep a roof over our heads. We had moved into a rental under a lease agreement with the hope of rebuilding are cash flow and buying a new home. We moved n just getting settled in and 1-1/2 month later the owner tells us he has to sell, they did sell the home and we are needing to move again. This takes a toll on the pocket book. With all this added stress I lost my good paying job. We have gone for help in all sorts of directions only to lead us down a dead end street. With work hard to find in our location we are struggling to recapture our needs for a standard roof over our heads. Not knowing if you could help out or not, simply thinking you may have some Canadian connections that we may be able to turn to or you could send them our way. Just need some help desperately.

I was at one state over a year ago was not able to drive a vehicle (that's my lively hood) and was put on suicide watch for a couple weeks. I was in a bad state. Developed a heart condition at the same time now on medication the rest of my life. All this caused from the company I worked for. Like to start a new life in home we could call ours just not knowing where to turn for help anymore. Thank you for your time Ty and ABC Network.
  • please help us need of help

please help me and my wife and mom and 2yr old brother and 8yr old brother wit our house it is falling apart really really bad it has a gas leak and it is a high risk for all of us and the house is very little inside and my wife is handicap and she can barly move around i always have to pick her up to take her inside and outside of the house there are no ramps for her to get on and the sleeping areas are very tight we only have one bathroom we all have to share and it takes a long time to get ready and my wife can barly move around inside the house the hallway is very little and she also has to use two wheelchairs to get around and its also hard for my wife to use the bathroom so please help my family please. thank you alfredo flores Odessa TX 1302 E Century 432-934-3361.
  • What is there NOT to like?!

You get to change the lives for a family, you get to watch designers create, and you get to see how much hard work is put into making that dream home. It's sooooooooo cool! Perfect for architecture students, interior design students, construction managers, and home decor fanatics!
  • First day of the rest of our Lives

My name is Rebecckah. I am a 26 year old mother of four beautiful children, I will be graduating from College and feel almost accomplished. About a year ago I met and fell in love with my true love on a dating site. We are soul mates. Our families are one in the same and we feel truly blessed to have meet. Always wishing it was sooner that we had meet. My children and I moved to live with my fiance and to say the least the home needs a "smile". I was raised to always be greatful for what you have and never take anything for granted and I live by that everyday. I know I am a very blessed woman who feels like I have everything so long as I have my family. However, my fiance and I have been put into a situation that we refuse to walk away from. Though this is a new beginning it is just that....a beginning. There is no end. His mother and father have worked their lives to give everything to their children they they needed or wanted. His dad worked for President Ford. Not many can say that. This is an amazing family who have nothing after working their whole lives to be where they are and have no home now. They are trying to purchase a trailor to move into our backyard so that we can help out since his mom is legally blind and his dad has major helth issues. It looks like that might be my job, though I don't mind. Our home itself is very small. For a family of six we have a 2 bedroom, one bath home with a yard so big to make it bigger. We are just always putting others before ourselves. I know we don't have a horrible story to submit of lives horrible tragadys or mis-haps but what we do have is a very big family trying to support eachother and trying to find a way to do so without loosing the children. CPS says that they can't share a room forever but we just don't have the money to do the renovations that need to be done. The roof is caving in all around us, the flooring is like a rollercoaster throughout the whole home due to the last owner trying to do renovations all around. The celing is soft in most places a few leaks in the kitchen and just not very kid friednly. Though this is all we have now and don't qualify for any loans. So many couples are buying homes all around us and tearing them down to put modulers in. Though that would be nice its again something we just can't afford. We promise to one day try to pay it forward but at this time were hoping for someone to do that for us. Im not trying to be selfish by anymeans. I just want my family to feel like they have a home not a house. -Thank you, Rebecckah Odle, shasta lake city, ca 96019. 530-366-2522
  • Great job

Hi

this is Abdullah sahak i am from Afghanistan and i love your EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION program because all time u guys helping poor familes and i am watching all time this program and thanks to DESIGN TEAM to done a great job and specially thank to Ty making a beautiful master BEDroom and all house

keeping going with new idea ...........

thanks

Abdullah Sahak

Afghanitan

phone number...0093-793181892
  • In the Midst of it all(Looking for another chance)

I am a survivor of Hurricane Katrina ,with 3 kids, and I took in my 85 year old uncle with Alzheimer and Dementia, I have been taking care of all without letting them see the daily stress of our real struggle, so I often go into my closet to keep my compassionate kids from hurting to. I love caring for my Uncle and would not trade it for the world. I worked as a Health Technician until my injury. I am currently on Leave without Pay since June 2011. I have been though a heart attack in 08, fall at work and a major surgery in 09, and if that was not enough the fall was later determined to be a hip fracture which placed me in a wheelchair. After the initial fall I was thinking workers comp would pay and it was denied and after being placed in the chair it was too late to pick the case back up. Through all this I went to work in a wheelchair and shortly I was diagnosed with a sleeping disorder called hypersomnia. I have had to receive leave without pay from my government job because of no leave available. I have been off since June 13, 2011 waiting on reasonable accommodations with no help. It is the help of friends who are all borrowed out and mother who is my only living responsible adult on a fixed income. It is the grace of God that is keeping me. I have to consider early medical disability retirement and I don't know how I can continue to help my family. I have received 2 eviction notices and owe everyone else for helping me. I believe God will make a way; I 'm just waiting for his direction. I need a place of my own so I won't have I don't have to think of life on the street with my family and Uncle. I have been selling hot plates on Friday's because I have no solid income to make ends meet and help son who will be graduating May 312012,. Can you help me? Jacqueline Quinn (Family in Need)

903 Derby Ln., Missouri City, TX-77489, 281-437-3496
  • Looking to bless someone who is WELL DESERVING

I HAVE A COUSIN WHO HAS SUFFERED A LOT. I'M IN TEARS TYPING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH. SHE IS A BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OR TWO BUT A STEP MOM TO MANY. SHE IS A HARD WORKER THAT WILL WELCOME A STRANGER TO THE TOWNS REJECTS INTO HER HOME FOR A GOOD LAUGH OR A HOT MEAL. SHE CARED FOR HER DYING MOTHER AND JUST RECENTLY FACED THE TRAGEDY OF HER HUSBAND IN A NEAR FATAL ACCIDENTTHAT HAS POSSIBLY DISABLED HIM FOR LIFE AND SHE STILL SMILES AND WORKS HARD TO PROVIDE FOR HER FAMILY ON A DAILY BASIS. SHE IS ALWAYS WELCOMING TO HER FAMILY WHEN THEY COME FROM OUT OF TOWN. HER HEART AND HER DOORS NEVER REALLY CLOSES. SHE HAS A 3 BDRM MOBILE HOME THAT ALWAYS HAS THE ISSUE OF THINGS GOING WRONG AND IT REALLY ISN'T HANDICAP COMPATIBLE AND IT NEEDS TO BE. I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T NORMALLY COME TO EXTREMELY SMALL TOWNS I'M ARKANSAS BUT I'M PLEADING ON BEHALF OF A STRONG, INDEPENDENT, LOVING, COMPASSIONATE WELL DESERVING WOMEN A CHANCE AT A MORE QUALITY LIFE IN HER HOME FOR SHE TRULY NEEDS A PIECE OF MIND IN ATLEAST THAT AREA OF HER LIFE...I WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR HER AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SOON. THANKS IN ADVANCE AND MY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR SHOW AND THE PEOPLE YOU GUYS HELP ON A DAILY :-)
  • my story

I watch your show all i can and i cry.... It is so moving.. I have alway wished I could could have a house like most of the families on your show,but then i think it will never happen to me. I have been lived my live in trailers so why would this happen to me? I have been sick most of my life I have had cancer 2 times starting at the age of 20-21years old. in 1990 was the the last time i got to work. I had b-cell Laphoma-cancer I had to have cemo and radiation my 2 children where in school they were very young. A year after the doctors found my cancer my mom was found to have breast cancer and year after that my little brother was found to have testanal cancer my mom passed away 6 years ago with bone cancer. then my oldest son was told he had Bipola but he is doing good he is married and has 2 children well really he has 3 children there first child,my first grandchild was a still born. then last year I ended up haveing to go in for seargary for a stent in my heart but come find out I ended up having a double by-pass in stead.. well also in all of this my great husband tried to build us a nice house but with the storms we had the house fell down and we ran out of money so now my husband and 2 boys are taking it down. But you know even after all this i still say my life isnt as bad as most. I love all kids I have tried to help all children that need me and I try to help the aminals that need it to.. I dont like to complain I just like to help people. My husband dont have his parents and also lost a brother from anarizons that run in the family Please keep helping families and making dreams come ture you bring me hope that there is still good people out there. Thanks
  • Address to mail a letter

Does anyone know the mailing address to send letters, to the Extreme MakeOver, Home Edition, when asking if they can help a family in need? Posting on line is just not the way I can do this. I know of a family, in need, & posting where anyone can read, I just feel wouldn't be the right thing to do. Or if anyone knows of any other way to send a letter, even by email or private message, this would be helpful. I should have wrote long ago, but I was praying things would get better, for the family who are in need, but they are in more need of 'home improvement', then ever before. Thank you!
  • I wish.....

My name is Siobahn "Bonnie" Miller. I am a 31-year-old woman who is a divorcee. I am in the Army National Guard. I live with my mom,dad, sister and nephew in a 3-bedroom home. Their names are Mark, Ann, Brianne, and Landon Watson.. When I was in basic training, we found out that my mother, who has always been our glue, has cancer. Last week, one of the spots they found, turned out to be Melanoma. It is the worst stage of skin cancer. We have lived in our house for 14 years, survived 4 grandchildren, my divorce, a nasty custody battle, rats eating through the electrical lines, my mom's medical bills and medication and numerous other things that would normally devistate anyone's family. My dad has been the sole bread winner for soo many years because my mom can't work. I joined the military for two reasons: Patriotism, and the most important, to help my family. The bank has decided that my family is a liability to them and forclosed on their mortgage. They have to move by June. I am not asking for help for me or my sister, but my parents put all four of us through a private school while working two full-time jobs, attended basketball, valleyball, soccer games and numerous plays and cheerleading peps. All they asked of us was that we would try to remember the values they fought so hard to instill in us. My parents were Navy sailors. I thought it would only be right that I try to follow. I am only 4'10 and wasn't supposed to get into the military. By week two of Basic, my name was known all over Post as the soldier to watch. I was given the highest honor from the post Commander on graduation day. My mom is mine and my sister's best friend. They should be in a house with a healthier atmosphere, no rats, and enough room for all of them to be comfortable. The most important thing they deserve, is a space where Mom and Dad can escape and seriously relax.....ignore the worry of cancer even for a few minutes and just go back to being them. I am asking for help for the two people in my life who never turned away from us. I am asking for my parents. Please, Ty. Please, help my parents........If you can help, please call 843-801-0362
  • Help give my family our life back

To begin I am a wife and a mother. We had a normal life, 2 good jobs, a house, 2 cars in a nice neighborhood. I was like super mom, I played with all the kids in the neighborhood, we had a pool that everyone came to swim in, I coached my daughters softball team, everything was about family and community. Then tragedy struck. Where I was working I had been being sexually assualted by my boss. I did not know what to do, it was like being tortured in every way possible. After time a few other woman that worked there and he was doing it to decided to go forward and report it, and I did the same. When I had to sit there and explain all that happened to me, I had a complete meltdown. For months I could barely get out of bed. I tryed to stay at my job, but there was retaliation there and I could not take it, so I had to leave. Within a few months things were just falling apart. I was suffering from Post traumatic stress syndrome, severe depression, dissassociation syndrome. In time loss began, we lost our home, our cars, everything. It has really damaged my daughter also, she has grown into a shell, that cannot be broken. I had opened a case against the man that did this to me and the agency I worked for through human rights, but after a year and a week before trial they informed me that the most they could go for is 20 thousand dollars. It was to late to pursue other avenues, so I ended up settling for 15 thousand dollars, which really didnt even cover my medical and medications. I took what I could and bought a run down trailer on a crappy piece of property, and that is where we live. I feel like I have let down my whole family, and I feel like it is all my fault. Our home needs alot of work and we just cannot afford it. I do not leave the house much because of my depression and fears. I gained over 100 pounds since all of this and my psychiatrist says its because I want to make myself unapproachable. I believe that is right. We have lost everything in our life and I would be so grateful if you could find it in your heart to help us get some of our life back. We also have 5 dogs, 4 that we had rescued over the years. Our animals are our life and since we had to leave where we were, it is not fair to them to have such little space. They are part of our family and we love them very much. I just want my and our life back. I want my daughter to be happy again. I want her to have a space that she can be happy in again. Please help us. We do not want much, even if you could just makeover our trailer into a space to be proud of. Anything would be great. Please get back to us as soon as possible. God bless you for what you do, and know how thankful all these families are.
  • MISSING SO MCUH

HELLO...IM A 26 YEAR OLD WOMEN WITH THREE LITTLE PRINCESS AGES 9,8,5...I AM LIVING IN MY GRANDMOTHER HOUSE THAT PASSED AWAY IN 2009..THE REASON WHY IM WRITING THIS LETTER IS BECAUSE I QUIT MY JOB TO TAKE CARE OF MY GRANDMOTHER AND LOST EVERYTHING I HAD JUT TO TAKE CARE OF HER SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND AND MY GRANDMOTHER THE PLACE SHE STAY IN EVERYONE KNEW HER SHE ALWAYS TOOK IN DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND MAD SURE THEY HAD SOMEWHERE TO STAY AND IT DIDNT MATTER IF THEY STAYED ON THE STREET EVERYBODY KNOW I WAS MOVING INTO THE HOUSE AND CAME TO HELP GET THE HOUSE TOGETHER AND IT WA SO GREAT BUT ITS SO MUCH WORK HAVE TO BE DONE ON THE HOUSE I DNT KNOW WHAT TO AND IM TRYING MY BEST TO FIGHT FOR MY GRANDMOTHER SO THE STATE WONT TAKE IT......I GROW UP IN THIS HOUSE AND I WANT MY KIDS TO GROW UP IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE SHE WAS A SPECIAL PERSON SO AS OF THIS DAY....IM HAVING A COOKOUT TO RAISE MONEY TO HELP GET MY GRANMOTHER HOUSE TOGETHER AND NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS AT THE COOKOUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SMILING.....IN THE WISE WORDS OF MY GRANDMOTHER..."ALWAYS KEEP A SMILE SO U CAN HAVE ALOT OF WRIKLES...TO SHOW JOYNESS.....LOL
  • Deserving Family!

Hello my name is Whitney. As most kids that go off to college, I picked a college 3 hours away from home. I don't get to go home to often and I am realize how much my family has went through and how much they give to me. My mom got Cancer when she was around 24 and my Dad got in a car accident when he was 25. My Dad is a farmer and he has one arm, as you can image it was a big change to do everything he has to do with just one arm. You can see the strength my parents have had to have to get through these problems. It doesn't stop at that. My Dad would do anything to help a stranger and my mom would give everything she could away to help a total stranger. They are really good people. My sister at age 23 is going through a divorce, so she moved home with two kids. The oldest is 3 and the other is 2. My mother has always had 2 or 3 jobs raising 3 kids and she never once missed a game. She works every chance she gets still to put me and my brother through college. She always tells us that she wants us to get that education so we don't have to work 2 or 3 jobs and can enjoy our families. My mom is really my role model in life. She doesn't just stop at working all the time for us, she helps with my sisters kids every chance she gets. I swear that lady never sleeps or takes any time to herself. I just wish I could give her a nice house to come home to after a long of work. As you can image my house is a old farm house. I don't think the bathroom/shower upstairs has been fix for 3 years now and you can't use the upstairs shower since it leeks really bad. It has gotten so bad that it is rotting out the ceiling in the living room downstairs. There isn't enough room for my sister and her two kids, let alone if me and my brother when come home for school breaks. Right now my sister sleeps with her kids in the same room. I feel like my parents don't deserve this living situation. They are hard working and giving people that seem to never get ahead in life. I just wish I could give them the home that they deserve. I didn't even mention how our barn is falling apart for the last 3 years and either just isn't much of anything to do. My dad loves to work on four wheelers and things like that, but I haven't seen him get to enjoy that for the longest time. I just feel like a new home and barn would help easy the situation at home.The tension from living all together is so high. It really makes everything so hard to deal with. When I come home it isn't that happy home I remember. It seems my dad and mom and sister fight all the time just about nothing. Please help me save my family. I don't like to air my problems on people, so this is a lot for me to ask for your help. I ask please for my whole family.
  • My Friend Needs Help!

My name is Heather and my best friends name is Missy. Missy is a great person that suffers from severe anxiety she has two children of her own and her "boyfriend" has three children, two of which, live with them. Missy and her "boyfriend" Roger have been together for almost 10 years they were suppose to get married three years ago but he had a stroke after his brother died. She has 6 people living in a two bedroom house. 4 children in one room and her and her husband in the other. The 4 children are ages 17, 16, 12, and 10. She is struggling and unable to find a job right now. Missy is a great person and always thinks of others before herself. She is going through a lot right now her dad is on level three of renal failure her mom just got out of the hospital from an unexplained episode of seizures and partial paralysis. Her sister just went to prison and her oldest childs father is dying as well. She doesnt have much support or money but she does what she can but I feel like she deserves more. A new home for her and her family may ease a lot of her anxiety issuses and help her help her soon to be husband. She is also a cancer survivor please help them they need it.
  • Worst Grandson Ever Wanting To repay Grandmother Back!

My name is Ben and I'm the worst grandson.My grandmother is the best woman in the world!All she does is give people her last.Even me,a somebody who doesn't work for anything,and takes everything,even disrespects her.she's even bailed me out of jail,and hasn't sued or kicked me out on my ass for it even when people tells her that I'm not going to be anything.But look who ever gets this I'm just asking will you all help me to pay this great woman back.I fill like I owe her everything.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE.Help me pay her back!!!!!!
  • bobbyjoe

my dad was the hardiest working man you will ever meet.one night going to bed from along night of work gets in his bed falls asleep only to wake up at 3 in the morning to gun shots he had no chance with a rifle his roommate starts to fire blew his leg off shot up both arms and got him in the chest as well..half dead the ambulance carry him to hospital and his only request was he said to the paramedic was he didnt want to die alone..not only did his roomate take his life almost he took his ability to work ever again and do normal things anymore the Dr had to take his legg.its been along recovery process and everything he worked for so hard is all gone and the government doesnt want to help a bit after all he payed in all his life.my dad is in need of some happiness a lil dream come true.He wouldnt dare ask nobody for nothing and hes determined to push through this time by hisself but i know hes strong willed but theres no way he can do this on his own.and although he wouldnt dare ask .im asking for him.please help my dad atleast have the home of his dreams and give him a lil hope in life...there are miracles that can happen i want him to know that.his story goes way deeper and more intense..he cant work anymore and that is killing his soul and i want him to know there are people out there in this world that do care...thanks sincerly amanda....p.s ............please please keep us in consideration ..he has always helped the world its his turn....and hes still strong in faith ..after all this...hes the greatiest man you will ever meet ..he just has nothing anymore because of his kind heart helping a roommate out and than all in one night his entire life changed in a split sec..were from a small town where you never see miracles..leesburg g.a.but i still believe.
  • Help my father!!!!!

My dad has always been the type of person to always put other first. He is living in a moble home that has black mold and holes in the floor and has not done anything about it and I am really concerned for his health and my son and other family members he really needs help to get something done before its too late :(
  • help my husband's grandmother

hello my name is Kristie Brent. my hubby's grandma who is in her 80's just lost most of her already falling down home due to a heavy storm. the house was a three small bedroom home, and was a health risk, the floor has holes in it, walls are unsterdy and the celling is falling down. she is now living with a friend, her family wants to help fix it but it really needs to be replaced. you may not help us as we are in Australia, but i don't know who else to ask.
  • My Grandmother needs your help!

Hello, My name is Lorissa I'm 16 years old. My Grandmother, Mother of three children. Two of her kids are very far away, therefore My dad is left to take care of her because her husband passed away.He fought his battle at home for awhile, but as soon as he got sent to the hospital he passed away within a week, July 30,2011. At Veteran Medical Affairs Hospital.

He died of lung cancer, he fought a hard battle. My Grandpa was a hardworking man. He served his country in the United States Coast Guard for 4 years. While working as a manager at the 7-11 convience store in Maryland. After he met my grandmother, they moved to North East. There my grandpa worked at Meadow Brook Dairy for 20 plus years. retiring in 2002. He owned at operated The White Diner on Main st. in North East. He also managed lawn maintence for 35 years for Dave Thornton Rental and Real Estate. As a hardworker he was, he also was a volunteer fireman with Fuller Hose North East for 20 years. He joined the department in 1970 and severed for 5 years, completeing all essential firefighting training. He recomminted to service in 1996, and decided to take a path of Fire Police. Serving 3 terms of secretary, 1 term as assistaint secertary, and one term as a lieutenant and a Fire Police Captain. Helped managing the annual "Cherry Fest". he served as a chairman for the past 12 years. Jack was voted Outstanding Fireman by his peers in 2004, and in 2008. He recently got an award for "Fireman of the year" serving in 2 diffrent Fire Deparments. Fuller Hose company #1, and Cresent Hose company #2. They chose him for his service to North East community,country, and setting an example and blazing a trail in the firefighter's postion. When he won that award he was fighting the battle of cancer for awhile. He was put in the hospital soon after this happened cancer struck him hard, within a week he had passed. My grandmother is now alone, keeping a 2 story house by herself as cluttered as it is, it is rather dirty. She also has babysitted her whole life, while babysitting 6 kids at a time 5 days a week gives her stress with all the other things that she has to take responibilty for. She is still babysitting kids till this day, she likes to keep herself busy. The kids don't really have anywhere to play. the back yeard is small, and has a creek, with a hill and no fence. Which makes my grandma worry everytime they go outside. they love riding bikes, but its hard because theres no room. there's barley any room in her kitchen for all the kids to eat. he kitchen is rather cluttered. she shoves her dishes in her stove. her fridge is so messy. she has 3 fridges for all her food. Her stove is rather old, which is sad because she loves to cook in her spare time. she has bugs in her house too, she always had a ant problem which is rather gross. My grandpa tried fixing it but nothing ever worked. Her bathroom is small. her she has an upstairs filled with junk from her kids when they were younger. she wants to redo her whole house, but it will take alot of work. Her panty you can barley walk in, and her basement is tough to get into cause of all the junk in the pantry. She's been asking my dad to help her clean out her whole house and repaint and move things around. My dad has enough stress taking care of his own family. Please consider my Grandmother for Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Thank You (: -Her Granddaughter Lorissa Yohe
  • My Aunt Needs Your Help

My name is Amber I am 17 years old and my great aunt sadie needs your help. A few years ago she adopted her granddaughter Casey, after a life of abuse from her mother Casey was finally safe. But my Aunt didn't stop there. Casey's younger sister Raychel was in a foster home where she was beaten to the point of almost death, after my Aunt Sadie found out she took Raychel out of that foster home and to the doctor. What they found wasn't good and shocked us all. Because of all of the abuse that Raychel suffered through had caused a tumor to form on her brain. Raychel had to have brain sergury and was in a comma for months, when she finally came out of it she couldn't talk or walk. She was bound to a wheelchair for months and she had to relearn how to talk. But she is doing so much better now. She can walk with a cane and she can't stop talking, she is a bundle of joy and a real life mirakle. However my aunt and cousins live in a tiny two bedroom trailor with an addition for Raychel. The house is very small and hard so Raychel to move around in when she uses her wheelchair. My Aunt is retired and my Uncle works nights at a plant. They don't make alot of money so they can't afford to fix up the house or get a bigger one. My aunt has gone above and beyond what she should have to do and feel that she deserves a newer and bigger home, I also think that have a bigger house will be great for Raychel's progress and recovery. I hope you guys do to. Please e-mail at prissykitty_12@yahoo.com, if you think the same.

Amber
  • We need your help

Hey ABC, Extreme Makeover. My name is Stephanie, I'm 15 years old and my parents worked very hard and had to go on early retirement so with they're money, they moved to Italy. We live in a 2 bedroom house, the conditions are very poor. There is: damp, the stink of sewage and our water heater rarely works, parts of my ceiling sometimes fall off, we have no heating in the house except a little fire oven and small portable heating units. My mum has to boil up the kettle just to make the bath hot and even then it isn't that deep. My mum has many disabilities in her hand and she struggles to cook or doing parts of the house work. My mum would be thrilled and over joyed if you could come to Italy, Sicily to fix our house and mostly fix our hearts.
  • My friends grandmother needs your help

she lives in a 3 bedroom and two bath house in Mesquite Texas. she has her grandson Alan and her other grandson Anthany and he has a son hits hard cause Alan's grandmother had to give up her bedroom for anthany and the baby me and my boyfriend go there everyday and try to fix up her house there is to much work to be done the house, she has a hard time getting around she has to use the wall her doors wont even lock or even shut she has to use the plug in the bathroom to use her washing machine she has so much water damage ABC please help this family its hard to fix her house just the two of us

• The Allan Family Australia

For the past 2 years my family and i have been really struggling with keeping our home, We moved to a town called Nambucca Heads about 10 years ago and my husband has been renovating it ever since.My daughter Matisse got Viral Meningitis when she was in year 4 she is now in year 10, she is always falling sick and is always having time off school and I'm always worrying if she is going to be Okay. Also my son has been diagnosed with have ADHD, Major Depression,Autism, pan-anxiety, PDD, learning difficulties and ODD. My beloved husband Noel fell off a mezzanine floor in November 2010 he broke ribs, fractured vertebrae and his elbows need to be reconstructed, the docters having giving him 2 years left of work with his elbows and at the moment he is at high risk of having a heart attack He is our only provider. I'm not able to work due to having Bipolar and having to home-school my son. Because of all of this we are way behind in paying our home loan they want to fore close on us, We have no-where to go. So Please Help us The Allan Family Australia
  • The Clark Family

I don't even know where to start we are a 7 family home but we live in a two bedroom trailer and everywhere we go we run into each other we have one son that sleeps on the couch one daughter that pulls her bed down all it is a mattress in the livingroom and two boys sleep in a very small room and then we have our room and baby's bed sits in the closet cause we have no other place to put it he can't have much of a swing he can't have a bouncer seat in the house no room we have bugs big time afraid to eat sometimes cause fear of eating bugs it's a old trailer and is pieced together and not good we have to keep our wood stove blaring just to keep it warm cause of cracks in the floor we have several soft spots in the floor we sometimes go cold cause we haven't money to go cut wood and we barely make ends meat we have to move from here cause its up for sale and have to move this trailer to the new place sad thing is we don't know that it will hold up we need help and can't seem to get it please I pray every day for a miracle for my family because I have gone into deep depression over it I feel had I graduated had I done more then my family wouldn't be living in a trailer that is falling apart and we can't keep warm in please we need help
  • its too late for us, but not our community!!!!

Ty I wrote to your show years ago asking for your help! No one has ever replied, now my husband is close to retirement from the Marines, the bank will probably get my house and we will have to go, but you have to help do something about the hospitals in this area PLEASE!!!!

My mom died from Cancer, I have had it, I am an RN, I work with both children and adults, in the Oncology field, ER, and Recovery room. I am getting ready to start a new contract as a travel nurse at Kaiser In LA because the hospitals in this area are so bad I wont and cant work in them. They have tried or so they say for years to build/open newer, larger more up to date/better run facilities in the area but something ALWAYS blocks it or it takes YEARS to complete. I have had many doctors tell me if I finished my nurse Practitioner they would open an oncology clinic out here and have me run it with my family, you see I have a 27 year old partially disabled son, his 2 children and their mother live with me, she is training to be a med assistant, and my son has been doing counter/ and books etc for years, my husband a special op marine also has been an instructor, office personel and warehouseman and supply, I also have my 18 year old son, 14 yr old daughter, and my sons friend living with us. But what I am begging you to do is please take a look and see if maybe someway you can help to improve the medical facilities available to people in this area. as I said it is too late for us as the bank wont work with us we have tried to hire 3 different people now and yet they refuse to lower anything, they just keep taking houses away in this area, even though we have been here since 2004, and of course bought way high and now the house is worth less than half of what we owe wells fargo will not budge. My husband and I as well as our children will continue to do community service and help our fellow marines in need until such time as they drag us from this house, but we truly beg you to consider seeing if there is something you can do to maybe open a small clinic close by. I have many friends that have said they will volunteer time as well along with us to help care for the people at least part of the time. I thank you for your time and thank you all for all the wonderful things you have done for so many deserving people. You are all truly wonderful big hearted and talented people. Take care Aloha, Toni and family
  • We are in need can you help?

Hi my names isaiah bridges im 18 yrs old, I think what you guys do is wonderful to help people in such need in such short time notice, Im writing you today on behalf of my loving and caring mother.My mother strives her best for us four boys to go to college so we can have a better life and can actually become something. I pray every night maybe one day I can buy the house my mothers always asked for. Lifes not easy but shes trying doing the best she can. My father passed away almost 5 yrs ago. I know its tough on my mother raising 4 kids on her own. Currently we dont own are own house so were living in a 3 bedroom apt, with 5 of us living together.The neighborhood were currently living in isnt the same as it used to be, I know my mother would love to live somewhere without worring about one of her four boys getting hurt. Im not really the one to believe in miaracles but I pray everyday a miaracle happens and you can help my family in a urgent time off need thank you and god bless.
  • please help me

i need help i really need a home makeover my aunt has one leg she 9 disabled kids her home falling down shes real sick we seen u on tv and we really need your help we would appecaite your hospitallity PLEASE HELP ME dont pay no mind to the picture thats one disabled kid

• my ant needs help

My names jd and my ant house cought on fire lastnight and lost everything she has 2 special needs kids ones 14 and the outher one is 26 my ant had a stroke about a year ago and can barely use her right side of her body if y'all would think about it comeing and billed her a new and a better house it would mean a lot to thin all thanks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10