Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

ABC (ended 2012)

javnah

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Fan Reviews page 7 of 15

• Inspirational story for single parents? fulltime working single mom with 2 children with autism/aspergers. I have no Family that lives close to me.

I was told by Childrens Psychologist that i am an Inspiration to all single parents that work. While sitting in the doctors office with my two children, there case manager( for autistic/aspergers children) came in to the doctors office & was asking questions. I told her my story & she asked me if I could rent an apartment plus take care of my House, I started crying, I said to my son we will apply for home extreme make over. Heres my story:

I am a single parent raising two children with disabilities my son was diagnosed with severe autistim, he is now high functional autistic. My daughter was diagnosed with aspergers.I have worked full time raising my two children on my own ( relationship did not work out & father is not in the picture at all). I bought my house on my own in 1999, I kept working so my children have a home to call there own. I have no family close to me they are all over an hour a way and have severe health problems. Why working full time (8-4) when I get home from work there is a TSS workers & behavioral specialist come to the house. I have try to do my own repairs to my home fixing floors & painting, while doing yard work, & outside maintenance, the stone foundation is starting to crumble, I have used cement to try to fix it.. Electric is bad, we have black mold on the ceiling & cement floor. The kids have not slept in there rooms for 6 years they sleep in living room due to electric, and it gets very cold in there bedrooms. The heaters work but i have old stone rooms underneath there bedrooms, I have insulated the ceiling in the stone room, the septic is blocked & running down the drive way, I have spent money on chemicals to open the drain field & I have had it pumped recently still blocked .Recently I have been blacking out in my house I found out I have severe hypoglycemia, with diet & medicine I am doing better. I have had termites but could not afford the termite service. I have had my trees cut down around the property, that has helped. Since my roof leaks. I have had people fall through the roof in canning room & on the top floor of the garage, my insurance will not cover this. My daughter had a hair analylst to see what vitamins she was lacking to help with her behaviors with aspergers (psychologist suggested this) & the nutrionalist called me desperately & said she had high arsenic levels, its like she was playing in it .I had DEP, enviromentalist tested ground & water, & they think it is coming from the addition that was put on the house. But the DEP had no suggestions or help are available. The gentleman died of cancer that put the addition on he used wood from train companies back in the 1960's. I am alone, I am scared, I make to much to get help but I live pay check to pay check. We have helped donate gifts to people and children with special needs . It makes my children so happy to give to others.We as a family took in pugs retrained them to find them good loving homes for free. Recentlymy childrens school heard about what we have done & would like my son & my daughter to train dogs for special needs & the blind for service dogs, my children would love to do this to give back, we work great as a family helping animals. But my house is literally falling apart. I cant do this till my house is safer. I only have 9 years to have it paid off. Any suggestions ? Please. tesinger@verizon.net
  • we are pleeding for your help

Hi my name is Shariff Beckley and I new help my mother has just come off life support and and has just come home from the hospital my mom I the leader of the public outreach and community serves breath of life SDA church and but now she can't reallydo those thing any more she. Please help me give back to her just like she has given to so mine people in the community here in rochester ny thank u
  • Please help us

Sure wish they would makeover my daughters home, there are seven of them (3 of which are tripletts, one named Paul is austistic) and she needs me but has no room and I have no place to call home, I stay here and there because I am on social security, but it's only a little over five hundred a month and not enough to pay rent or utilities, and I love my grandkids more than anything! Plus their heating and air is gone out. Sure wish they could have it fixed and add on a mother in law plan. Please make my dream and theirs come true.
  • family of 8 in a 3 bedroom double wide ; fathers stroke

Hello. My name is Brandi. I live in Pelion,SC. On Thursday January 5 my father collapsed and wash rushed to the hospital. He is 100% disabled and has had 2 strokes and blood on his brain. He is currently still in the hospital. Our home is not suitable for his capabilities now. We have 4 small children and 4 adults living under one room, at least what's left of it. Our home is payed for and my mother is the only one with an income. Now that this has happened to my father, the one income is focused on bills and groceries. We have a leaking roof that has caused mold in the ceiling and between the walls. We have exposed insulation in our kitchen and can't cover it because of the roof leaking. We know its unhealthy to have that with 4 small babies in the home. My father has helped our entire community when he was able to. If their power had gone out, a water line had busted or even to share our food and beds for those who needed it. I was planning to get married in July to start my own life but because of my dads stroke I wont get to have my wedding due to because of our situation. It kills me everyday that my dad lost complete muscle control on his left side not even a week ago.. my father will have to have a shower and bathroom large enough to be able to get in accessible with a walker and/or wheel chair. So I'm asking for help, to please help us out to destroy the mold between our walls, stop our leaking roofs, and get my dad a bathroom big enough for him and his new walker. It breaks my heart enough to know he wont be able to walk me down the isle that day. I just want him to know how many people truly do love and care about him. Please help out in anyway possible. Thank you so much!

Brandi Christiansen

(803) 477-0430

Bchristiansen90@yahoo.com
  • hello

hello my name is lisa , I am writing to ask if theres anyway to help improve my parents house, I live with them with my 6 year old daughter and try my best to help out. my parents have been working to fix there house since I was in my childhood years, but can never accomplish one task without going back to the previous. because they always lend a helping hand to others and put projects on hold until months or years later. everyone has their problems and some maybe worse than others, but it breaks me to see them try so hard at accomplishing and never getting to finish at least one task. my father does have a brain anurisom and my mothers side does have heart problems, id just like for them to accomplish their.house and be stress free.
  • We need to build a upstairs ASAP please help..

I need help with my new expanded family, i had triplets on March 29th 2011(9 months old)...He have a 2 bedroom house with me, my husband, 2 girls and boy. Well it's a law now that boys and girls can't sleep in the same room and are home is not in the greatest shape to start with...If you could take a look at our home and help us out, it would be very much appreciated. My husband is a sheet metal shop worker that works minimum wage and i used to work at McDonald's. It's very hard to get good paying jobs here and be able to afford what we need(house wise). Please, Please, need your help...
  • Please help this wonderful lady and her grandson

Hello My name is Ericka and this is a little unusual for myself to do since I never ask for help but I have seen many of your shows and have cried on many of them. I am fifty years old.I have help a lot of people with a lot of different things and still do when I see that someone is in need. I have an ok home but it's over fifty years old and the wiring is real bad the lights come on and off when they feel like it the foundation is cracked it also is like you can pick the cement up with your hands and it's like sand. I have leaks in my roof. My garage is caving in the roof needs replacing. My furnace doesn't work half the time.I have always done things on my own and have never asked anyone for help. I always help other people. I have always struggled to make things work I raised my children and my sisters children lived with me as well. I'm raising my grandson with no help from anyone I have had him since he was a year old. My grandson is still with me. I'm in college now and working on becoming a Medical Assistant or a Nurse. I haven't been in school for a long time so it's a little hard but I won't give up I never have and never will. Ive had breast cancer and been in some major car accidents which left me with some disabilities but I try not to let people see that I have them. I hope to see my grandson go to college one day. Everybody tells me I should go on your show and that I deserve it but I feel I have a lot more than some people and I'm thankful for what I have. I told them I would write to you to see if maybe there is something you might be able to do to help my grandson and I fix our home.Thank you so much
  • our world makes me weap!!!

I am an artist with a wild road behind me. after growing out of a homeless child hood, encarceration from 13 to 27, i put myself through art college with dreams of being an engineer. The dream of beating the odds was brought to a sudden hault when i took a vaccine that is still destroying my body till this day. No big deal, cause even though i had to stopschool after my assoc. to fight the reaction which ultimately lead to cancer. It didnt get me down. I still chose to spend spare time helping kids in the city through teaching art through the POW program as well as the nieborhood kids. lack of work due to not enough education in my feild brought on a depression that almost took my life.

in the midst of giving up. God brought me to have a son. I said a pra yer. " God if this is a sign then hell share what people beleive to be your birthday. My son Jayden Noah Wilson was born shortly after seventhe morning after christmas. All i can do is all I can do to make sure he doesnt have to see what I saw as a child. my sickness may not allow me to see him graduate, yet i continue with the fear i may not see success that insures his stability, I have to beleive God has reason for my struggle, and he wont let my work be in vain. I ache for the pain i feel in these stories the shows are based on. If there are any persons with the heart to open ideas such as the home makeover show that can use what some call me( a unique and amazing artist. visit my website at www.mobilemurals.net. i still can work for the help i need. at the some time hopefully help build hope for others.God bless people and stay strong.
  • Strong mother's beginning of a new life after heart attack and pace maker and several other medical conditions

My mother recently became disabled after working 30 years as a C>N>A. For the past 4 years she has stuggled with diabetes, congetive heart failure,copd,ect. She has just about everything wrong with her that could go wrong. my father and mother have been married for 40 years and have never had to ask for help until now. They're pipes freeze all the time and are messed up they have to turn the water off and on before and after they shower. There water pipes are rigged and flood the yard all the time.The house is over 100 years old and I was raised here my whole life. I love the fact my children may also be able to grow up here too.{If we can get the things fixed}They have leaks all in there roof.The roof looks bowed from the outside and in but cannot afford to fix this.They cant keep heat in the house. My father was trying to remodel the home before he became disabled a few years ago and now he can no longer lift anything more than 10 pounds. They are both over 60 and have had a strong work background until they both were unable to work. My father is a vetran he served in the vietnam. He has served his country and they both have helped me and my family get through rough times since the loss of my son in 2007.Also my brother is on a donor list for a new liver and they have to transport him back and forth toi vanderbuilt. They really need help. They have both spent there lives helping everyone they could and I would love to be able to help them out.Please if you could just consider them for the home makeover so they can begin to live a normal life. Thank you so much and God Bless
  • in need of help

hello my name is laura my husbands name is matt and we have a 4 yr old daughter nevaeh and 2 year old son peyton. my daughter has eszma and allergies really bad and we have tried all different creams and soaps and medicine for her to stop breaking out. Our water freezes almost every month bc the pipes have not been wrapped and my husband dont know how to and our small bathroom has no floor under the tub and soon it wont have a floor at all in the bathroom if we dont fix it. we are loosing heat throughout the winters bc of so much insulation is not under the trailer our breaker box cuts off if we have more than one thing going and now our dryer just went out so we are having to dry our clothes at the laundry mat. my husband has been out of work for almost 2 months bc of the schools closing and i have been in and out bc of medical problems. I prey everyday that we will just make it through the day without something else breaking and that we can get help with the things we need so our daughter can be itch and pain free. Can you help us please?
  • My Family needs help Very badly

I have never asked for a helping hand,my family and I have always been able to provide for ourselves and always willing to help others if we have anything to spare. My dearest aunt bonnie moved in couple days ago she is bed ridden and 500 lbs retaining fluids,diatbetic,high cholestral, and much more.... her hospitol bed doesnt work properly, i dont have proper set up for her to live here but im making do! We dont have any sort of doctor who will provide her prescriptions,we need a dietition for proper diet plan, unable to find a visting phyician, she is serious about getting help she doesnt want to die we can only help so much!! she cannot recieve her medicines she needs for health problems.unable to keep her sugar down its always at 500. Please help!! We all want her to live!! we have her in the living room. our hallways cannot fit a wheel chair (not that she can get out of bed) she cant walk she needs a therapyst. We have no ramps no nothing for caring for her.We want to help her if we can but we cant with out someone helping us!! and teaching us. her son abused her thats how we ended up in this mess we couldnt allow that to happen any longer. He hid her in a bed room no tv no nothing didnt change her or feed her for couple days she needs all her meds on timely manner. Oh lord please help us!!! Sincerely Kelly Wise
  • Please help my family

The reason I am writing this review is because my grand father has recently lost his leg. It ishard for him to get around the house in his wheelchair because it is very small. When my dad and I are not home he usaly falls. Also my dad hasmanythings wrong with him. He has diabetes and he has something wrong with his foot and has, to get it taken off. My dad is single and if he does lose his foot i will need to take care of him and my grand father. A,so,we have found termites in our kitchen so I am asking you to please help my family
  • There are alot of people that need help

I dont really know where to apply for this show, but i was hoping that maybe just maybe these forums might be seen by someone who can reveiw them for future shows... tonight was the first time in a long time that somthing i saw broke my heart! unlike some of these reviews im not looking for help for myself, and god knows i could use the help too, but i light of what i saw tonight i see that im not so bad off.. Theres this boy that i knew that used to hang out at my house with my kids.. a couple years ago.. i hadnt seen him in a while, he'd come over and play with my kids... and just this last summer he had an accident which left him paralyzed from the neck down, hes only 16 yrs old!!! it breaks my heart to see him live like he is living... he stays in the living room in a hospital bed.. in a crowded small 2 bedroom Trailer with 5 other kids and 2 adults.. i went to see him tonight, and he told me "hes waiting for his room to be built" which im affraid he will never have... if there was anything in this world i would love to do, is i want to save him, i want to take him out of there and give him a better life... a nice enviroment if one has to spend most of his life in a hospital bed god dont let it be in a tiny little place with no windows. it dosnt feel like a happy place to be.. i know its home to him.. his whole family really needs space. i dont know the other kids well. or the parents.. i just know him. and i know they could use the help. so this is my plea for someone to help him...
  • my dad is now disabled

all his life he's helped people doing small jobs on the side to keep us going and the one time he helps an elderly couple a few blocks from our house he fell out of the tree while doing the job well actually the tree limb hit the latter and down he went. he shattered his ankle and broke his tibial bone in 8 different places and the his fibula bone in half at an angle. we've been dealing with that since October and just found out today he'll never walk again the muscle that allows his foot to move is dead. hour house is no way wheel chair accessible we have to take him down the front stairs and back up by basically carrying the wheel chair up and down the stairs...and the wheel chair we have will have to eventually be returned to our neighbors because we are just borrowing it....my parents don't even know how they are going to pay the hospital bills..lol my sister has already gone and got a part time job and i'm looking at it too but got to figure out a way to work my schedule around either my mom or my sister so someone is home to take care of dad. my sister and i were devastated to find out that home makeover will no longer be running...hope you guys keep doing gods work
  • Please help

Well first off I love this show and I see the amazing things it does for people, but I am asking for help. My house burnt down in 2004. I know it's a long time ago but ever since then we haven't had a home. Ever house we have lived in we get told to leave. This is the 3rd place we have lived in since then and now my dad had to move us into a apt building and we are all in different ones. My mom and dad and my younger brother And sister live in one. And my brother his girlfriend and 2 babies live in another. And my boyfriend and I live in another. My dad has always done so many things for everyone and now they need help. So please help us. We don't even have a home.
  • my grandfather and kyphosis,the hump bach syndrome

on 11/24/11 my grandfather passed away because he had a blood clot in his heart. my mom had to basically plan the funeral and everything. we had a get together for my grandfather and my mom paid for all the food to be cooked and she didnt have a job. my mom does not have a job. we have four people living in our house and we only have a 3 bedroom house it is me, my mom, and my two brothers. i am 14 years old , i have a 7 year old brother and a 13 year old brother. my 13 year old brother has kyphosis a hump back syndrome. my brother has been in so much pain for a while. i love my brother to death and i can not see him hurt like he has been doing. the doctors said to get it to go away he would have to have surgery but they were going to try physical threapy first to see if that would help if not they would have to have surgery. my mom has no job to pay for this or to pay for us to have christmas this year. we only get maybe one christmas present from our mom this year we need a new home because this house we live in is almost 40 years old and its fallin apart all im asking for is for yall to give us a new house and give us a good christmas by giving us a new house it would be the best christmas every. thank you for reading this it would be great if you could give us a new house and a good christmas... thanks, Merissa Miller
  • need home too

Were bad off too as well..but got god is in are hearts as well.near auto liven life.
  • Thank you! Thank you! thank you! I hope that u guys now that u are blessed and God loves u. What you are doing is amazing and u are helping people who really need blessings in their lives. Every time I watch the show I cant help but cry! this is amazing

Continue doing this wonderful work and don't ever forget that u really are blessing people that need a miracle in their lives. Bless you all and don't stop this amazing work of God you are doing. millions are inspired buy your work.

Sandra Dipate (Oxford)

• YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!

I'm an female union carpenter, I really can't explain how over joy I get to see families so happy! I myself lost everything in new york due to an work injury, now I'm in miami.

But after I heal up, I would like to join your team in helping others using my skills as an carpenter.

May God keep you all bless!

Luisa Ines Ortiz ( Local 926)
  • I love the show!

First let me say the 200 character min is a pain!
    That said, I love the show and watch it a lot! I think in a time of shows that are not family rated or have bad language this show is refreshing. I wish more programs were helping people because our world would be so much nicer. I esp. love seeing the shows where you help our servicemen and women. My brother served in the army and his son has been to Iraq twice as a National Guard, my husband served in the army for 10 years, so I appreciate what the servicemen and women do for us so much!
    Thanks everyone for all that they do to help these people on the shows. Keep helping others and making shows like this one!

• LOVE YOUR SHOW!

My coworker needs help! His Mother, Father and recently his brother just died. They left him a house in which the ceiling has colapsed from the rain, the furnance is broken he lives in one room with a small heater and not to mention the mould that has most likely formed from the leaks. He's an amazing person but has slipped into a depression because of his living conditions. His money goes to his deceased brothers debts. Nobody deserves to live in these conditions and want only the best for him! Please help him because this house is all he has and had sentamental value and nobody to turn to. crystal-deli@hotmail.com

• My Brother is Dying,sprinal injury to the neck,needs medical help.Breathing through a ventilator.Stuck in Nuku'alofa,Tonga 3rd world country.Only hope for life to get back to America.2 days tops.But i cant afford it.PLEASE LORD HELP MY BROTHER!

My Brother6 days ago got into a car accident.7 aboard,2 died,5 lived,my brother is in the ICU.Doctors are telling me since its been6 days since he severed his spine that he is paralyzed from the chest down.He is an American Citizen who came to visit me in Nuku'alofa Tonga.My brother doesnt have long at all.We are in a poor country with no medical help for him.Only hope for him living now is Atracheotomy before he gets a chest infection then death is definite.Please Bring Medical Help here to him. He needs a Doctor, a another ventalator, and medication.please help me.kaleti #676-840-6774 moms#(503)244-7741

• You guys bring so much joy to each and every family you touch and help.

I watch this show all the time and everytime i watch it , it seems to bring tears to my eyes. I see what you guys do for people and it inspires me. Makes me want to go out and help people. You guys bring such joy to familys that struggle. you guys give them a second chance.

• Maudlin to a fault

Back in the heyday of 50's television when shows like Strike It Rich or Queen For A Day played on the viewer's sympathy just to help a fellow person down on his/her luck seems rather shameful by today's standards, but apparently someone forgot to tell the mental giants who came up with this, the nadir of Reality TV: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

This reasty show plays on the viewer's sentiment in which a down-and-out family gets their home remade for just because of whatever ill fortunes befell them.

To me, this is nothing more than a throwback to the days of the aforementioned shows, just to see how much sentiment they can play the TV audience for. Why is this show still on the air for nearly a decade? I guess there's nothing better for them to watch on a Sunday night.

How flippant.

• Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you Extreme makeover for a loooooooooooooooovely programme.

I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooove your show and would really want to apply for you to come and help me. The problem, (i dont really know if it is one) I'm living in Western Cape South Africa. Please pretty please let me know if you can help me. I have already dowloaded your application form, so, if you give me the go-ahead, i will most definately apply. Keep up the good work and I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you guys....God bless you.

• i gotta tell you, i don't know who came up with the idea for this show, but it is amazing. i look forward to watching this show for the simple pleasure of seeing how dramatically you have changed someones life. i wish there was more compassion like this.

fabulous ! i sit here watching each episode and end up crying quite often. the impact you have on the families is just so special . the unselfish act of giving to each individual situation, how you take into consideration each situation, the passion put into each family, to me is just "priceless" . i was a single mom, it wasn't easy. sometimes i wished & prayed for help. i struggled, but i didn't have health issues with my children. i now have grown children, i made it ! i just really commend what you are doing. i have enjoyed this show from the beginning. i hope it continues for many, many years. shows that have good content is so refreshing. keep it coming ! love it !

• i couldn't find a way to contact you guys besides this. im an 18 year old man with two brothers and a very courageous mother. 2 years ago i had brain surgery which led to 3 more. Now my older brother is in hospice dying of cancer. please read we need help

This may not be the most neat and tidy letter, but its my call for help. My mother raised my brothers and i since before our teens. Our father was abusive and after so long she had enough and decided to raise us on her own. when i turned 15 i started to get terribly bad headaches, so my mom took me to many different doctors before one finally scanned my brain and found a cyst the size of a matured grapefruit. Finding this it was obvious to the doctors and my mom i needed surgery. the first surgery went well for about a month before i had to have another surgery to place hardware that would drain my cyst properly. that surgery went wrong and i stayed in the hospital six days before they could fix the surgery with another procedure. the day of my third brain surgery was June 25 the day before my 16th birthday. my 16th birthday present wasn't a car it was to leave the hospital healthy. My mom has had several types of cancer. cancer of the thyroid, skin cancer, and cervical cancer. She is more than amazing woman. and in spite of dealing with her own life threatening situations she had to raise 3 boys and i still had another surgery to go cause of malfunctions of the equipment. As soon as my mother and i calmed down medically my brother is diagnosed with non hodgkin's lymphoma that was cancerous. he was doing pretty well, almost great, during chemotherapy and he started radiation when the doctors found another tumor growing. the doctors had no other answers. they told him he should go to a hospice so his last days weren't painful. 6 days ago the doctors told him he had 3 days to 2 weeks to live. My family and i are trying to make the best of the last days we have with him, but our house we are renting keeps having problems pop up and blindsiding my family and under the stress we are currently facing i am trying to call out for any help i can get for my mom and i know she deserves it. My name is Noah Lee Duncan I am 18 years old i live in cincinnati ohio. and if anyone i ever heard of deserved a chance at a new home it would be my mother. Please feel free to write back my email is big_no_dunc@yahoo.com when you've walked so far in your beaten up shoes it would be nice to have a comfortable home to relax in.

• my son and his disabled daughter need a home urgently.

dear extreme team,bad luck seems to strike our family down,i have 2 sons each have a disabled child,my grandson 9 years old who has cerebral palsy due to admitted negligence from the hospital, he struggles every day of his life,my middle son who was ready to wed his lovely fiance (k ) in the summer 06,then to our joy found out they were having a baby,in the summer 05 we all as a family went on holiday,little did we know that this would be the last,k was getting migraines all the time, and generally very poorly, in nov 05 my son phoned to say k was unable to walk and would i go over,when i saw k my heart sank, she was so poorly, got her into the car drove to hospital,sadly to say a few days latter we lost k due to a brain hemorrhage,her unborn child was delivered by c section, we thought the baby was ok, but the next day were told she is severely brain damaged,and a time we nearly lost her too,by the grace of god she survived,she can hear but cannot see,she had a shunt fitted because she had water on the brain,she has cerebral palsy effecting all four limbs,she is now 6 years old, and her dad now 28. when your children heart you heart with them, they lived with us for a year or so, then we put a mobile home next to our home for them, this gave my son some privacy but i was still there to help,because of all the big equipment she needs and that she herself is getting bigger,they are outgrowing the mobile home,they desperately need a house,my son is the full carer for his daughter,and what a dad he is, he never moans, im just so proud of him,and so many people say they couldn't have coped with what happened but he loves his little girl with all his heart,she is just so pretty,just like a dolly, she smiles and giggles and is just a really happy little girl, they deserve a real break in life, a bit of happiness, a real home, please will you help them even if we are in the uk, please help. X

• help us please.need a home that is safe and warm.i'm 56 and my brother is 57 and needs a home for his wheelchair.i'm on a cpap machine.wiring is bad.would like a new home for us.like the show alot.don't own this house rent it.is not safe for us.help us.

house has wiring problems and new heating too.running by gas and electric.need new floors too.don't like walls because hit them with wheelchair.like to meet all of the gang.like.you do alot for people who are like us.without thinking you do want you do best and that is so cool.we are poor and can't do the things we can.i help my nieghbor who is 83 years old and i love it alot.so i need help here not only for me but for charlie.thanks for want you do and god bless.big hugs from us to you ty and gang and prays too a.
  • i cry ever time i see your show and i think it takes so many special people to help familys in need

Please take a moment to hear my story please my brother in law is the most caring giving person Ive ever known he has served for our country and he was sent home due to an injury where he broke his neck he lived with a metal hallow for over a year and never complained he always is taking in people and animals and who ever he can help he will. He has athritus so bad now he has trouble getting out of bed he just now stopped working because he is crippling up he has his wife and 4 children living in a two bedroom house that should have been condembed a long time ago but it was still a roof over his familys heads and who ever else needed one he would never take hand outs never hes a very proud person please please look into his life and you will see for yourself what a great person he is and if anyone deserves this it would be his family. so many of us pray someday his pain will go away but this is something i can ask for him a know i have tried to give back to a man that is well deserved thank you so much for reading this and my god bless you sheri raymond

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11