Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

ABC (ended 2012)

javnah

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Fan Reviews (390)

• My family and baby needs

hello there.. I 'am Ernest Ann Moraga , I live here at the Philippines.. since I was a child we always had a small house full of there are clothes everywhere and our house is too small for the things around mom doesn't wanna let go of the things so until we grew up we always had those things in which we had since my brother , sister .. me, my son and my husband are all living together with our parents in ONE house,,!! Actually Since we were kids my sister and I always watch your shows on tv and we really wanted our house to be a part of your show... it would be a really big help for us if you could help us re build our home... my son is two years old, he has a heart disease.. so I really wanted to create a house which is perfectly safe for my baby.. also.. I would want this to happen as a gift for my parents and lastly because we wanted to have atleast a room of our soooo please.. please.. please.. help us,,, we dont really have enough money to build our house so I was hoping you guys could help contact me 09361476172 THANK YOU VERY :)