TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Extreme Makeover Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Faith Hope And LOVE

tessymay63

[1]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 1

To Whom This May Concern:

I am writing this in hopes that I may have you extend a gentle hand of kindness. What I am asking is now that I am in my late 40's and have lived a hard life and I find my husbands eye roving, He being 50 has got that regression in his mind and that you might help me elevate some bothersome annoyances, wrinkles around the mouth, a tummy tuck, butt lift and lippo on the thighs and upper arms. My husband and I have been through a uphill battle in our marriage and I and he, am sure want 20 more, he looks great and I have wear and tear. I am grateful to God for loving me and I mean him no disrespect, men are funny creatures and I will never understand them, I am quit sane in asking you out of the right motives for you to help a simple woman, spend the next 20 in a romantic kind of love, my husband and I have prov-en to each other, the love of hard times, I missed the romance and the feelings of being sexy for a good man...Thank for your considerations...Tessymay

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

uglypaula35

[2]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 1
    hi everyone makes me sad to read all your messages so much hatred in world. i too would love a makeover i lost 17 teeth through an abusive relationship was badly scarred and have no life. had cancer last year n that was the final straw for me to give up. my kids are gawjus they are 11 and 6 ive never taken my daughter to school because she thinks people will laugh at her mummy for haivng no teeth and yep shes right cruel world. i cant get nhs treatment anywhere and now my anxiety ove rmy looks causes extreme panic attacks where i barely go out due to embarrassment. u know when ya child wins an award at school n u cant go and see them thats hurt. wiawish there was a magic fairy who would throw dust on us all and make us beautiful.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.