Extreme Makeover Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Faith Hope And LOVE

tessymay63

[1]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 1

To Whom This May Concern:

I am writing this in hopes that I may have you extend a gentle hand of kindness. What I am asking is now that I am in my late 40's and have lived a hard life and I find my husbands eye roving, He being 50 has got that regression in his mind and that you might help me elevate some bothersome annoyances, wrinkles around the mouth, a tummy tuck, butt lift and lippo on the thighs and upper arms. My husband and I have been through a uphill battle in our marriage and I and he, am sure want 20 more, he looks great and I have wear and tear. I am grateful to God for loving me and I mean him no disrespect, men are funny creatures and I will never understand them, I am quit sane in asking you out of the right motives for you to help a simple woman, spend the next 20 in a romantic kind of love, my husband and I have prov-en to each other, the love of hard times, I missed the romance and the feelings of being sexy for a good man...Thank for your considerations...Tessymay

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

uglypaula35

[2]Nov 24, 2008
    • level: 1
    hi everyone makes me sad to read all your messages so much hatred in world. i too would love a makeover i lost 17 teeth through an abusive relationship was badly scarred and have no life. had cancer last year n that was the final straw for me to give up. my kids are gawjus they are 11 and 6 ive never taken my daughter to school because she thinks people will laugh at her mummy for haivng no teeth and yep shes right cruel world. i cant get nhs treatment anywhere and now my anxiety ove rmy looks causes extreme panic attacks where i barely go out due to embarrassment. u know when ya child wins an award at school n u cant go and see them thats hurt. wiawish there was a magic fairy who would throw dust on us all and make us beautiful.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.